12oz Postcard Project v3.0 'angels and demons'

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's a newly compiled list of all participants

mr. chupacabra

noah d.

casek

cloner

moogle

original sin

weapon x

iloveboxcars

slave one

vintage455

MLTf4nt0m

sleepandream

oneeightyone

azert

judono

sooki

onesecondple (he hasn't signed in yet, but i spoke with him yesterday about it)

i was in on the last one casek, can you possibly keep it open for me? i have to work out my timetable for university first, if the deadline falls when all my exams are on i wont be able to partake in the events... which is a bummer because i enjoyed sending shit around and recieving some goodies from around the world...

jazzy maid: you have mail.

i kinda agree with you. i don't want to leave anyone out. especially with the prize giveaway. it's really hard coming to a decision about how to go about this. check your mail.

wiseguy: no problem, man. let me know and we can try and work something around it. there are people that will send off postcards/packs even if you don't make deadline for the project....it's october 1st for the addresses, and maybe the first week or weeak and a half for postcards. just drop me an email with your address, again (i destroy that stuff after the projects get done).

Guest imported_b0b

I'm down. Last one I sent a load of stuff and only recieved from casek and Good morning captain so we need less slacking this time.

You still got my address?

Archived