12oz Postcard Project v3.0 'angels and demons'

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by slave_one

my apologies, i must've skipped that part where you said oct 1st. i'll wait til then...sorry.

ah, you misunderstadn me. i'm kinda anxious to get it going, as well. so, i'm starting it off early for you guys and myself. it looks like we have just about all the people that we're going to get in on this. let's say....friday is the daay i start mailing out addresses...sound good?

i need to get some things organized for myself and the project.

so, might as well get started on the cards, eh?

Originally posted by Weapon X

Yo, what's with this 'package' talk? I thought I was gonna send out a postcard, or something similar. Man, whoever gets me is going to be disappointed, because I ain't about to put together a box full of knicknacks, that's for damn sure.

Yes, its a postcard exchange, i just like to send out a couple of extra things when i send. I don't know if i'm speaking for everyone, but i personally am just expecting postcards, and if i get a package, then thats just a bonus.

Originally posted by Weapon X

what sucks is that i have no idea who i'm sending my postcard to. or is that the point?

that's the point...honestly. it's better this way since it is personal info of others who may or may not be involved in...well, you know.

slave, word.

i need judono, jbrsh, original sin, and chupa, to email me ASAP

Archived