12oz Postcard Project v3.0 'angels and demons'

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

I didn't get any last time and i don't really even know if people got mine.

I don't think i have the time or motivation to get in on this one, although they are fun.

'

no way get up in this. i'll pull some strings and i'll get your address.

well i'll try to pull some strings.

and then you'll get something for sure.

yeah, no doubt chupa. i thought you got some stuff last time.

if i would've known, man....get in on this. we'll get packs out to everyone. if some people don't send, i'm guessing a couple of people besides myself will step forward and do mailers to the people that don't get shit.

i too, will be sending in an envelope.

if you cant match up everyone casek, i can send too whoever, however many, but mine are going to be hand drawn, so let me know in advance? i got your email too. good lookin out on the heads up. chupa, drop me an email, ill et somethin out to you for sure. even if someones already sending to you.

weaknigguh: wht i'm doing is using some cardstock i have laying around. i either print or hand draw on it and cut it to about 4 inches x 6 inches. that's about standard size.

some people do different things. if you send a pack, i guess you can do whatever size your pack allows for.

MLT4ant0m: no problem. thanks for joining in on the project and volunteering to send out to people who get don't get anything.

Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH

AND IS IT ALRIGHT IF WE DELIVER IT IN PERSON?

yeah, but if you get capped for showing up on someones doorstep, you can't blame it on me.

btw: i need some ideas on how i should go about giving out the extra special super prize...anyone???

MLT: yeah, i'm pairing up people who are in different areas of the country/world. hopefully some of the aussies and euro's will hop on board again.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i dont trust the people on 12oz to judge shit though. i mean, i'm definately not expecting to win.. but i have a feelings someone would win that completely would not deserve it.

yeah, that's what i'm thinking. it has to be completely fair. especially when you're dealing with something worht a bit of dough (yeah, i'm trying to get more people involved by saying that, but it's true).

just call me

psych ops oner

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

i feel that way too. but then again, its all based on opinions, so, that kills that idea. i just cant think of any other way.

yep, and if i judge, even by trying to be unbiased, i might risk choosing someone on here who i know and not choosing correctly.

i think i'm just going to do the raffle type thing. everyone who signs up for this project will get their name on a slip of paper which will be put into a hat or a jar or just thrown onto the floor and the one i pick up will be the "winner". ....you may be able to get your name on multiple pieces of paper if you

a:) sign your cute sister/girlfriend over to me.

i want full rghts people. no bullshit promisary notes. that shit is so 1780's.

b:) find me a midget assistant and ship it

c:) buy me an ipod.

i'm joking. you only get your name on one slip of paper.

Sorry i couldn't participate last time but things were kinda "hot" where i was living but now that has all changed.

This time i guarantee top notch artwork the same as last time. Recipients of my stuff from the first postcard project all got crem de la creme.

Hahaha, you motherfuckers seem like you really want me in on this.

It was more that i am busy that was making me not want to do it, considering i'm the type of guy who sends people packages expecting nothing in return.

I guess i can do one or two, but i have this thing where whenever i send to people i feel inclined to send a whole fucking package. Its the chupa style. Bitches.

Archived