12oz Postcard Project v3.0 'angels and demons'

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by onesecondple@Nov 3 2004, 10:08 PM

who won the print?

you did,my brotha.

except the messages on the back are difurrrrrrent.

yeah,I kept the original.....just because.....I can...lol.

i forgot to do the drawing last friday

so i'll do it tonight.

i need to go ahead and get everyone who sent on a list so i don't

fuck anyone over by adding names who didn't send anything off.

i'll name the winner here at around midnight.

the prize will hopefully be sent off tomorow or monday at the latest.

sleepandream got my package today. hopefully whoever else i sent to got theirs as well.

72229998.jpg

i ran out of black and that darker blue while doing this project. i was running out of black already on the other one i sent out and when i did this one i had to go over one area about 3 times. and with the blue, when it started running out i just stopped... as you might have noticed. also, i fucked up on the tit. im sorry.

included:

monkey choking picture

train photos - else, apex, im a loser, onset, biter

stick of fruit gum

stickers r,a,d.

heineken label

iloveboxcars hard music edition.

yay! one guy down.

jbrsh was the winner of the prize this time around.

i did the drawing fairly and put all the names of the participants in a little jar and stirred it up, then picked one out.

i'll be mailing it out on monday since i made it to the post office too late today.

now, i need a favor from you guys and girls. if you're a well known writer (you know who i'm talking to), (or know a well known writer) and have something you might want to donate for the next project prize give-away, drop me a line or a pm on here. i'll try and make it worth your while with software, beats, print exchanges, or whatever i can.

people like stuff from well knowns....anyway, i want to keep up the little give-aways after a project is completed. it kinda keeps people on the heads up. i'd give shit away to everyone if i could afford it. eh, anyway.....drop me a line. i'll take stickers, prints, shirts, whatever. all going to a pack to be given away after the next project.

When this is all finished and what not.....it would be sick to have people post up what they got......I would like to see what other people did for this project......because I'm sure there was some good stuff that got distributed.....anyways,455 here...over and out.

btw: i'm changing policy, fuck the donations from just well known writers, anyone who would like to donate a sticker pack for the 'ultimate postcard project giveaway prize extravaganza' is welcome to.

like i said, i'll make it worth your while and privacy is always honored.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, no prob man.

hopefully the next pack can top what i sent to you. which, btw, is totally authentic.

glad you want to contribute. i need some more folks. maybe in time people will come around?

wondering if b0b ever got a postcard? who else didn't receive? i sent out a couple more last minutes to some folks. no word of confirmation....

Archived