the evil that is called .............THE CUDDLE

MOOGLE?

Originally posted by seeking

dude, did you even read what i wrote? i'm not 'limiting' myself to anything other than girls who have something to offer me besides herpes.

I thought you sadi you weren't going for loose women either or is it just loose women with herpes?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dear lord this is going worse than my last thread about my personal problems..

i had a nice long think to myself at the lake last night.

and i realized many a things.

that she is only 19

she's only had 9 boyfriends in her life and only two where sexual relationships.

i'll still never understand women or their vaginas

i dont know what i want in a girlfriend yet

beer+women+moogle's drunken playa charm= sloppy sex and emotional blunders

i'm still young so i'll take the asshole aproach and parade her on my arm to attract girls that want to sleep with me just because my girl is hotter than they are.

i might as well go downtown tonight .

i'm out of clean draws and dont feel like washing clothes , so i'm goin commando this weekend.

plus she and i seem to be on different wavelengths. she was born and raised here while i've been all over the place.

i mean hell i had to sit through three hours of bet mtv and vh1..

do they even play music on those channels anymore? cause i havnt watched mtv since 96 or 97 when they had carson daley skanking at a beach to the specials concrete jungle on some crap they called skaturday..

and what disturbs me even more is if i cant handle this small little problem without mindless confusion what does that say for future relationships? will i be blundering with numb antaennas trying to see whats there in a girl that really isnt and overcomplicating shit for no reason?

cause sure enough i can honestly say i've only had one girl that was on the excact page as me and on the next.. hell if you got a girl that would squat with you for three months and not complain once and have your back in a fist fight she'd be a keeper no?

but alas she got pregnant and said it was mine

9 months later the kid came out cambodian and mexican..

yes i will be an asshole..

i made my mind up in one post..

stickin around fer another hour then getting piss drunk..

thanks for the help.....even though half of you called me a pussy but if it was you that made this thread i'd call you a pussy too.

Re: Re: the evil that is called .............THE CUDDLE

Originally posted by !@#$%

maybe she feels like a slut for fucking on the second date and is trying to make up for it?

i could see this happening.

and i support most of what seyn said(bro, sarcasm+obvious fake link=id ont know. something).

Moogs, I love how I randomly find your perverted posts towards me. Its cool. I know the deal. Word up magazine. And shit.

Anyway, only give a girl head if you KNOW youre good. The worse thing in the world is when a guy or girl gives head to you and they suck... horribly. You like, dont know what to do, so you have to try to manuver them up towards you again without being like "that shit was lame." So, dont eat it unless you know what youre doing.

And seeking, you seem like an inteligent boy. Keep rockin it.

:D ;)

haha i so wish i had those pictures lens..

oh the stories i could tell yall..

one night i was at james games in upland ca and...blah blah blah yadda yaddablahblahblah yadasmickity smakc cracker jacketcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetctetctctetctetctetctetctetdtcuyto;t'srotusor and so that how i ended up with three neo geo cartridges a black eye busted lip and half my streak smooshed in my front pocket..

but we got dude back though .

i'm out beer

but nobody really explained the whole cuddling thing to me really..

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

but nobody really explained the whole cuddling thing to me really..

ok

I think that the important part about cuddling for women is this:

Many, if not most, women are uncomfortable about their bodies. We are all hammered with outside opinions on how we should look in a way that men simply aren't.

The more a couple are physically intimate in a non sexual way, the more the girl is accustomed to you just BEING around and KNOWING her body. The more she is comfortable with that, the more she will be comfortable with other things you might like to do to her body.

That's how I see it anyway.

hey man, i havent really tried to sleep with anyone (outside of the relationship i have now) for 9 or 10 months. the farthest ive gone is being horny and hitting on iloveboxcars on the internet.

you on the other hand...? im sure your record would speak for itself.:cool:

Well, i'm single now and i gotta say, sleeping at night without your girl there to just hold on to is fuckin hard for a while. Don't ever underestimate the power of a cuddle. If you have a fight with your girl in bed and she turns her back and won't listen, just slowly snake a hand over her waist and she'll be digging into you in no time.

I'm lonely.

Archived