the evil that is called .............THE CUDDLE

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: dear lord this is going worse than my last thread about my personal problems..

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

i mean hell i had to sit through three hours of bet mtv and vh1..

do they even play music on those channels anymore? cause i havnt watched mtv since 96 or 97 when they had carson daley skanking at a beach to the specials concrete jungle on some crap they called skaturday..

That reminds me of this girl I was seeing for a while last year from work who went to a local college. Freshmen, fresh from her hometown, and I spent about 4-6 hours listening to Nickelback, J-Lo, Richard Marx (wtf?!?!??), etc. Then, finally, after a heavy make-out session where she played deer in the headlights, I realized that the only way I could get anything out of it would borderline on rape. So I called that one off pretty quick. Turns out she was just barely not a virgin and I heard from someone else at work that she her justification for not giving head was that "Kings used to have mistresses for sexual favors because they did not want to dirty their queen, so why should I be a slave when I can be a queen?". Yeah, PEACE OUT!

Of course, she's back in town for school and my higher education plans are temporarily siderailed, maybe I'll give her a ring. She does have a nice ass.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

SO...

i'm currantly talking to this girl, and we are at the point that relationship negotiations are taking place.

but it seems to me she just wants to play head games, because for the past two weeks everytime i go to her house or she comes to mine we end up fooling around

she suck my dick then looks at me like she wants me to go down on her and i just shake my head no and grab the back of her head and push it down.

i mean that fun an all but whenever we get to the point of bumping uglies she wants to stop and cuddle and talk..

this may not apply to your situation but the first time im in the bed with a girl i've just met or have known for a bit it seems like there is a trigger or button that you have to push before you can pop the puss. Its as if you have to find out the ritual that they are use to before having sex. Be it cuddling,getting naked before they do, sucking on tits, or whatever. I dont know how it is for eveyone but this happens to me all the time. For instance, this one girl i meet earlier this summer kept playing mind games with me the first time we had sex. She's sitting on my bed,we cuddle ,she starts talking about sex, things get touchy,i play it smooth for a bit then i go to take the panties off and then she says no. I get off of her, she pulls me back as if we were playing a guessing game or something. Cuddle , talk, go for panties, and same thing.This goes on for a bit until she finally tells me she wants me to kiss her slowly all over and put on some rnb music before we can do the deed. I'm like why didn't you just tell me that from the gate or at least give me better hints.

Originally posted by SeYnO9

Last thing on my mind is sex in a relationship. I was raised with morals and self-respect and respecting what some may call "bitches".

If a girl even went down on me before we had a steady relationship, the girl is not for me, I do not allow sluts on my bed.

When you stop trying to get in the pants, nature works in a weird way, interactions happen naturally. Quality over quantity.

you sir are a homosexual

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

tesser,

im not 19 anymore man. just getting laid in order to get off is boring to me. ive had a boat load of sex in the past. ive done all sorts of shit in all sorts of places and all sorts of holes...after a while, it just gets empty. if i dont have some sort of connection with a girl, i have no use for her. i'm not saying i have to be in love or anything, there just has to be some sort of mutual emotional tie. something to make me feel like it's worth buying dinner for. i think it has a lot to do with quitting drinking. sobriety is a whole different world. you make a lot better choices when you're sober than you do when drunk. it's not usually as funny, but it always costs less, and tends to wind up with less sores on your dick. also, you have to remember that the sexual climate in america is alot different than other places. we're not nearly as 'free' as some. here, if a girl bangs a lot of dudes, it is very rarely because she just 'enjoys sex', and almost always because she's emotionally fucked and begging for acceptance.

all of that doesnt mean i dont like looking at pictures of female board members breasts though. ;)

I aint 19 either, i completely agree with you on all that. However, my life experiences taught me not to consider slutty a girl that goes down on you/fucks you on first date...the two girls that i love to death in this life, the two girls that i've been together for the most time in totally awesome and loyal relationships are the ones that got down with me from day one. I've met millions of sluts that break your balls until you do anything with them. This is not directed at you but i feel sad when i see people who fail to understand that sex is also a game of power, how people use it to control each other. The more conservative the society the more uptight and fearfull things become.

tesser,

give me a bit more credit dude. i dont throw away anyone that i know is a good person. and as i said, i think yuor culture is a lot different than ours. we are more 'conservative' here,so when a girl fucks you on the first day, that very rarely says good things about her. since you're not here, and dont understand the social climate, it's not going to make sense to you.

fyi: i slept with fight club the first day we hung out, and she's still one of my favorite people in the world.

Guest imported_Tesseract

No bro, i give you full credit.Things here maybe more liberal but still usually when a girl fucks you on the first day people talk shit, I DONT and as it seems you dont either, however SeYnO9 does...that was my point to begin with.

Originally posted by seeking

i wondered how you were faring with that. keep your head up bro. it might not be much consolation, but ive thought about your situation from time to time, so even just in spirit, your not alone.

Your kindness is more than enough. Thanks.

Well I guess I'm doing a little better. I'm eating more normally whereas before I was eating hardly a meal a day. I'm sleeping more normally (with the help of medications) where before I was sleeping about 2-4 hours at the most. I'm able to do some things now. The pain of loss never seems to go away though. It's always there, somewhere, even if it's not in the forefront of my mind.

Thanks for the concern.

Originally posted by villain

Your kindness is more than enough. Thanks.

Well I guess I'm doing a little better. I'm eating more normally whereas before I was eating hardly a meal a day. I'm sleeping more normally (with the help of medications) where before I was sleeping about 2-4 hours at the most. I'm able to do some things now. The pain of loss never seems to go away though. It's always there, somewhere, even if it's not in the forefront of my mind.

Thanks for the concern.

good luck, read a psychology book or two, or something tough. It will occupy your mind for a bit, but it depends on you.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

wait, don't wait, get down on the first night, wait til you're married, she's a slut, she's a good girl, blah blah blah... is it time to cuddle yet?

hey, i already said it was, but as usual, im ignored. its cool tho. im ::sob:: okay....

Originally posted by SeYnO9

good luck, read a psychology book or two, or something tough. It will occupy your mind for a bit, but it depends on you.

Thanks man. Yeah I've been deep into psychology and spiritual stuff lately. I was having trouble reading anything at all at first but I think my mind has calmed enough now.

Just finished "Immediatism" by Hakim Bey. Another excellent book by him.

Reading "Secrets of The Cube" by Annie Gottlieb and Slobodan D. Pesic

Reading "Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren ... still.

And reading "Psychotherapy East & West" By Alan W. Watts. ... still.

Maybe I should get a teddy bear to cuddle with... hmm.... naaah.

O_____o

i passed out on her ass.

so we get back to my pad start kissing foreplay an all , i started kissing my way down to the forest of wonder and began to speak to the jade gate with no words....

and i started getting dizzy .. but she was diggin it so i decided it was time to make my move and , i was all brick brick brick all up in that ass (b-hands style).. till she wanted to ride the saddle........... yea i fell asleep i woke up and she wasnt there.....

:five-o:-yes i am

i'm having a moment.... a tease like enlightenment if you will ...

and what the fuck is spooning? is that sorta like tossing salad?

Archived