the evil that is called .............THE CUDDLE

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seyno9,

dont worry homie, i understand where you're coming from. if a girl will go down on you the first night, she'll go down on anyone the first night. and any girl that will just put any dick in her mouth isn't a girl i want to waste my time with. when i was younger i didnt care, and i suppose there are always situational exceptions, but as a general rule, i have no need for 'easy' girls.

and very much unlike moogle, im all about cuddling. generally speaking, i'd rather hang out cuddling watching tv than doing most shit. then again, im also all about going down on girls, so i think moogle is kind of a retard. especially if this girl is as hot as he claims. going down on super hot girls is extra bonus, cause you know they have guys chasing them down left and right, so it's like a fantastic game, trying to make sure you put the pussy in a headlock and lay a serious hurting on it so they won't want no one else.

ha. i like how i can go from being all sentimental to talking like lil wayne in the span of a sentence.

ha.

seeks/rockin 3/4th's of cloth, never showin your stuff off

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

seyno9,

dont worry homie, i understand where you're coming from. if a girl will go down on you the first night, she'll go down on anyone the first night.

please tell me you're kidding now..

seyno9,

dont worry homie, i understand where you're coming from. if a girl will go down on you the first night, she'll go down on anyone the first night. and any girl that will just put any dick in her mouth isn't a girl i want to waste my time with. when i was younger i didnt care, and i suppose there are always situational exceptions, but as a general rule, i have no need for 'easy' girls.

and very much unlike moogle, im all about cuddling. generally speaking, i'd rather hang out cuddling watching tv than doing most shit. then again, im also all about going down on girls, so i think moogle is kind of a retard. especially if this girl is as hot as he claims. going down on super hot girls is extra bonus, cause you know they have guys chasing them down left and right, so it's like a fantastic game, trying to make sure you put the pussy in a headlock and lay a serious hurting on it so they won't want no one else.

ha. i like how i can go from being all sentimental to talking like lil wayne in the span of a sentence.

ha.

man, it's so great coming to a thread like this. i just get suuuch a testosterone boost, it's so awesome. nah, seriously enough with the ego stroke bullshit. if you get morning wood you want to do something about, wiggidy wack it, it's not her fault. oh, never mind, don't listen to me, you'll see.

actually i just changed my location again and wanted to show it off.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SeYnO9

PLEASE SAY YOUR PLAYING, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. Take some tips from seeking.

you really start to annoy me now, you said what you have to say now take your prissy ass out of here and continue with your masturbation

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

but it seems to me she just wants to play head games, because for the past two weeks everytime i go to her house or she comes to mine we end up fooling around

she suck my dick then looks at me like she wants me to go down on her and i just shake my head no and grab the back of her head and push it down.

i mean that fun an all but whenever we get to the point of bumping uglies she wants to stop and cuddle and talk..

i mean every time....and what the hell is with women putting their ass right on your crtach as you sleep side by side....and they only do it in the morning when you have morning wood..

and then they wonder why you are trying to hump them in your sleep.

i've tried may a way to get in her pants but it only ends in a long conversation about something completely different ,hell i was direct about it

and what gets me is we fucked the second date we went on..

hahahah man. men are so selfish sometimes! wtf! why wont you go down on her? is it that big of a deal to you giving head? while she's all down to satisfy you, you should prolly satisfy her as well. its a two way road. in order to get, you've got to stop being selfish and give back! sure sure, she's all girly and wants to talk and cuddle and shit, but thats what girls want....thats what girls like to do. accept it or reject it.

and as far as women putting their butts all up on your crotch, i love that position.....ya gotta satisfy her too in order to get something back. he knows that he gives and give and he gets laid every morning before work.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

i mean every time....and what the hell is with women putting their ass right on your crtach as you sleep side by side....and they only do it in the morning when you have morning wood..

and then they wonder why you are trying to hump them in your sleep.

i've tried may a way to get in her pants but it only ends in a long conversation about something completely different ,hell i was direct about it

and what gets me is we fucked the second date we went on..

am i just missing something

you are missing sex, for one thing.

just move on...

maybe she feels like a slut for fucking on the second date and is trying to make up for it?

maybe she realized she'd lure you by fucking you, then be able to keep you around by dangling the possibility of another hay-roll.

i have no clue.

i don't understand women at all.

i personally don't like to cuddle.

i mean jebus.

covered in all that, umm, goo and stuff? and sweaty and nasty and shit? take a forkin shower for chrissakes.

and don't be all up in my shit while i'm tryin to go to sleep.

thanks honey.

you da man.

seyno9,

ha.

i think i love you

are you hot? cause i mean, i might be able to love you too. if you'd like to send a photo and 3 reasons why i should get to know you better, feel free.

seeking12oz@hotmail.com

tesser,

im not 19 anymore man. just getting laid in order to get off is boring to me. ive had a boat load of sex in the past. ive done all sorts of shit in all sorts of places and all sorts of holes...after a while, it just gets empty. if i dont have some sort of connection with a girl, i have no use for her. i'm not saying i have to be in love or anything, there just has to be some sort of mutual emotional tie. something to make me feel like it's worth buying dinner for. i think it has a lot to do with quitting drinking. sobriety is a whole different world. you make a lot better choices when you're sober than you do when drunk. it's not usually as funny, but it always costs less, and tends to wind up with less sores on your dick. also, you have to remember that the sexual climate in america is alot different than other places. we're not nearly as 'free' as some. here, if a girl bangs a lot of dudes, it is very rarely because she just 'enjoys sex', and almost always because she's emotionally fucked and begging for acceptance.

all of that doesnt mean i dont like looking at pictures of female board members breasts though. ;)

As long as there isn't a mass of pubic hair, i love giving girls head or as Seeking put it "putting a pussy in a head-lock" You've got to give to recieve my friend.

Man Moogle...cuddling is the airplane glue that keeps shit together. I love it when my gf cuddles up me when i have morning wood. it's like "Good morning, say hello to Mr. Happy.!"

As a famous Motorhead song goes..."The chase is better than the catch."

moogle,

clearly you didnt hit it off propper when you banged, otherwise she wouldnt be fronting now. she's going down on you, so she's not a tease. to be honest, i dont know what her deal is. just be lucky i dont live there, cause if i did you wouldn't have anyone to complain about anymore.

dev,

thank you. i'm good at knowing what girls like. of course i'm also good at giving it to them, which is why i don't have problems like this.

are you hot? cause i mean, i might be able to love you too. if you'd like to send a photo and 3 reasons why i should get to know you better, feel free.

seeking12oz@hotmail.com

tesser,

im not 19 anymore man. just getting laid in order to get off is boring to me. ive had a boat load of sex in the past. ive done all sorts of shit in all sorts of places and all sorts of holes...after a while, it just gets empty. if i dont have some sort of connection with a girl, i have no use for her. i'm not saying i have to be in love or anything, there just has to be some sort of mutual emotional tie. something to make me feel like it's worth buying dinner for. i think it has a lot to do with quitting drinking. sobriety is a whole different world. you make a lot better choices when you're sober than you do when drunk. it's not usually as funny, but it always costs less, and tends to wind up with less sores on your dick. also, you have to remember that the sexual climate in america is alot different than other places. we're not nearly as 'free' as some. here, if a girl bangs a lot of dudes, it is very rarely because she just 'enjoys sex', and almost always because she's emotionally fucked and begging for acceptance.

all of that doesnt mean i dont like looking at pictures of female board members breasts though. ;)

I'm not 19 anymore either, and I completely understand where you and whatever his name is are coming from. The thing is.. you guys are limiting yourselves by labeling any girl that sleeps with you before you really get to know her as easy. It may be that she was just easy with you and that even though you guys have only known each other a week or so she's really into you. Just throwing a woman out because she had sex with you faster than you expected is retarded.

**I am not arguing against cuddling.

AAnd then again, even if she is easy, if you like being around her and she likes being around you, what is wrong with making a relationship out of it? So, she slept with acouple guys before she slept with you. You slept with acouple girls before you were with her. It's complete bullshit to label a girl a slut just because you were able to fuck her.

Archived