Who are you...?

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Junkie, Vinyl

Photo: bloody.jpg

What do you consider your best trait or feature: i can drink more than you... and still be damn charming when i'm done...

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: i always drink more than you...

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: i enjoy kicking people out of bars... people seem to appreciate it...

What would you like to add: i am not the mexican...

Hey Motherfuckers!

This is not copy/paste from a myspace survey, there were 7 specific questions in addition to the photo. They were. Name. Age. Occupation. Best trait/feature. Worst Trait/feature. What have you done for self/community. Additional info.

They were not. Name/Age/Interests/Sexual Orientation etc...

Originally posted by Milton

Name: Karma Police

Photo: http://www.greenplastic.com/depot/art/karmapolice.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: i dont have one of those

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: i ruin peoples lives. seriously.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: i did 200 hours community service.

What would you like to add: i am fucking starving.

Originally posted by rental

motherfucker, are you wearing a fur fucking jacket and cargo sweatpants to paint?

no, its a camo jacket the old manager left at work, and some sweat pants, i mean damn, it was february, i couldnt feel my fingers, but check out the thug hat, that really fixes anything, what ya think?

Guest sneak

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/itchie/mug1.jpg'>

name: Sneak

Occupation: Student, but i work part time in a shop and make some money from dj-ing in the spare time.

Best trait: i like you till you piss me off. i can listen to a women for hours and not get fidgety. i can wake up early, if pushed.

Worst traits: A sense of humour which can go a bit off from time to time. :o

Additions: i cant decide if i want to go out or stay in. poorness.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Name: Tesser

Ocupation: 1 month from graduation

Best trait: I can make PMB's sis grind her crotch on the kitchen table

Worst trait: I can make PMB's sis grind her crotch on the kitchen table

Anything to add?

yeah, I can make PMB's sis grind her crotch on the kitchen table

Picture:

Photo: http://i.myspace.com/53/65/495635/10069885_m.jpg'>

Name: Dee on 12oz, Roxy to everyone else.

Occupation: Getting my Bachelors in Graphic Design at the Art Institutes (Graduate next spring), and Mom. Don't work, but i've had a few good gigs.

What do you consider your best trait or feature: Being a tomboy without looking like one. ::BURP::

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I am hideous and boring. And I am a hopeless Romantic.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: Probably my teenager years when I had lots of time and volunteered for alot of nice causes, and I loved it. Wish I had more time. Also, I beautified a restroom stall 10 minutes ago with a bunny sticker that i'm sure someone will appreciate... one of them being me.

What would you like to add: i would kill for A lobster burrito and that at this very moment i am thinking about that time i hit on the jesus potatoe.

..i am going to look up that thread.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Devilush

"I can make PMB's sis grind her crotch on the kitchen table "

hahahahahahah :)

damn tesseract, you are looking really good......:yum:

Haha, credit for the awesomest line in the universe go to PMB, i would never talk like that for a friends sis on my own;)

and yeah, i look better than my bathrooms tiles, haha:p

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Name: PMB

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/fatdave/12oz/Picture040.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I can bend at the waist and put my hands flat on the ground, without bending my knees. I then walk around like that - straight arms, straight legs - while shaking my head violently.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I have hemorrhoids.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I trimmed my pubes on Monday morning.

What would you like to add: Hi, mom.

this is the funniest post i have seen in a long time. thanks for making me laugh man.

Originally posted by DEE38

Photo: http://i.myspace.com/53/65/495635/10069885_m.jpg'>

Name: Dee on 12oz, Roxy to everyone else.

Occupation: Getting my Bachelors in Graphic Design at the Art Institutes (Graduate next spring), and Mom. Don't work, but i've had a few good gigs.

What do you consider your best trait or feature: Being a tomboy without looking like one. ::BURP::

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I am hideous and boring. And I am a hopeless Romantic.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: Probably my teenager years when I had lots of time and volunteered for alot of nice causes, and I loved it. Wish I had more time. Also, I beautified a restroom stall 10 minutes ago with a bunny sticker that i'm sure someone will appreciate... one of them being me.

What would you like to add: i would kill for A lobster burrito and that at this very moment i am thinking about that time i hit on the jesus potatoe.

..i am going to look up that thread.

You are so joking about your birthday being the 9th right?

If so... happy birthday TO US.

Guest mikro137

photo

http://www.photodump.com/direct/mikro137/hardtmikro.jpg'>

name:mikro137

occupation:apparently im concidered to be "that dude" :rolleyes: yeah right

best trait:umm im pretty modest about myself , i have low self esteem

worst trait:im a slacker about most everything

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: ummm i couldnt really tell you. i guess being a general computer nerd has benifited me alot.

i would like to add:i am an alcohol enthusiast

Name: bathory

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bathory/stuff/clue3.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: the ability to adapt and be pleased easily (even if it doesn't show)...

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I don't smile much...

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I worked with a harm reduction group for a few years, did some stuff with clubs in high school, and hopefully in the fall I'll get to volunteer for the local crisis center. For myself, I go to school...

What would you like to add: don't be scared, I won't bite... :D

Re: Re: Who are you...?

Originally posted by bathoræ

Name: bathory

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bathory/stuff/clue3.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: the ability to adapt and be pleased easily (even if it doesn't show)...

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I don't smile much...

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I worked with a harm reduction group for a few years, did some stuff with clubs in high school, and hopefully in the fall I'll get to volunteer for the local crisis center. For myself, I go to school...

What would you like to add: don't be scared, I won't bite... :D

cleavage rocks.

Name: Hoblizzle.

http://207.228.242.228/files/i/Prettyboy.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: My ability to make people laugh and my morals. Sounds a little weird, i know.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I can be pretty selfish sometimes. That and my pasty white skin.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: As i said, i can be selfish sometimes, so i'm always doing things to benefit myself. I hold doors open for women and old people and shit and put my rubbish in the bin.

What would you like to add: I'm australian, but i'm one of the good ones.

Archived