Who are you...?

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.spiritonline.com/cards/animals/mouse.gif'>

Name: Bodice Ripper

Photo:

Occupation: Full time fine art student. At the moment, I also work at the Zoo

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I don't lie. I love my friends, and amn't reserved about telling them...

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I'm five foot one and overweight.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I took a hockey stick to some fuckheads who were breaking into my car. I help some Korean lads with their english. I do a small bit of volunteer work at the local charity store, largely because my grandmother does, though...

What would you like to add: I love my girlfriend, she is the centre of my universe. I wake up every morning and wonder why she's even with me.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

http://www.spiritonline.com/cards/animals/mouse.gif'>

Name: Bodice Ripper

Photo:

Occupation: Full time fine art student. At the moment, I also work at the Zoo

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I don't lie. I love my friends, and amn't reserved about telling them...

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I'm five foot one and overweight.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I took a hockey stick to some fuckheads who were breaking into my car. I help some Korean lads with their english. I do a small bit of volunteer work at the local charity store, largely because my grandmother does, though...

What would you like to add: I love my girlfriend, she is the centre of my universe. I wake up every morning and wonder why she's even with me.

do me a favor, get at me on aim, its thamattressking

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I took a hockey stick to some fuckheads who were breaking into my car.

thats my kind of lady!! hah

Name: DREDZSKE

photo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/dredz/a1010.jpg'>

what do you consider your best trait or feature: "...i thrive best hermit style..."

what do you consider your worst trait or feature: (same as my best...at least, that is, according to all my friends, whom i rarely get to kick it with.)

what have you done in life to benifit yourself and/ or your community: gobs of public art for me and mine...ghetto folks holla out.

what wuld you like to add: "...the rhythym is the bass and the bass is the treble..."

and i have a gift for the illest single mom that i know...

alure click here

OHHHH...wowwwwwwwwwwww...thankyou so much...

aw..i really appreciate that.. alot..its beautiful..;] i want it!! you should send that to me please..

that brought a smile to my face..thank you i feel honored that you drew me;]

Yo, bodice, was it an ice hockey stick? Or a field hockey stick? If it’s a field hockey stick, that would hurt. I find it weird when people in other countries think hockey is field hockey. Nope – it’s ICE hockey, one of the greatest things to grace this planet.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I have to go sand down my table .. hold, please ...

My poor english doesnt allow me to read between the lines sometimes...i think thats a good thing though...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I can bend at the waist and put my hands flat on the ground, without bending my knees. I then walk around like that - straight arms, straight legs - while shaking my head violently.

Did you by any chance learn this from Men in Black II?

Name: Doug Chef

Photo: http://www.thasp0t.net/~esk615/trails_to_tomorrow/images/5_21_04/P5210074.JPG'>

Occupation: musician...i work in a paint store..mixing pain..and stocking it...

What do you consider your best trait or feature: i have really fast hands..and my feet are getting pritty quick too...and i have a gross sence of humor, thats funny....and i relly like phsycology..so i usually can anser some of lifes tough questions...kinda

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: im fat

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community:one time at a town festival my band was saposed to play..but they got stuck in traffic..so i was stuck with my drums set up and a bunch of people starring at me expecting something....so i played my longest drumsolo infront of an audience....and they liked it alot...it was sweet..and it was like 10 minuits long too..

What would you like to add: http://www.abbedon.com/electricminds/mmo/templates/user/edg/scan/scanbighead.gif'> ..i got this from typing HE-HAW in google

bad ass

Photo: http://home.iprimus.com.au/sharkers/me.jpg'>

Name: krie

What do you consider your best trait or feature: tall and extremely good lookin'

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: Pissing people off

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community:

Myself:

Community: I cleaned and trimmed back trees in a park for 50 hours

What would you like to add: Late entry.

Archived