strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

sorry not graff related>>>

and another no graff one...

driving down the road i avoid the dead squirrel in the road car behind me steers to hit it....

in review mirror everything inside rodent squirted a good thirty yards on to the sidding of some dudes house.... fuckin gross

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My partna and I were at the spot... a small yard, but on the side we were on, there is only one track which had about 10 or so hoppers on it. So an engine rolls up from like a mile away and we see the lights of it. We hopped onto the other side of the line facing the trees and still saw the engine. It was coming closer to seemingly pick up the line of hoppers. It was about 7 or so hopper distance from the end of the line that we were rockin, we heard it, but finally it shut off its light. We climbed back over to the other side we were originally on, and walked up to where the lights were and there was nothing there but the last hopper and stretch of tracks... seemed like a planned ghosttrain attack but we finished our shit and cut.

One day I was riding at hawthorne skatepark in LA and all of a sudden these 3 hella black ass dudes come into the park smoking a blunt and being hella loud and niggrish yelling/rapping into the air the whole way in. one of them rolls into the main center bowl area on his skateboard and just throws about 100 rubber balls onto the floor which quickly cover the whole park. then one of the other black dude is like going up to every kid on a bike being like "nigga lemme ride yo bike" and every kid is like no, till one dude lets him, and then the black dude just hauls it to the biggest quarter pipe there and starts trying to do 540's... wtff?

LMAO @ "nigga lemme ride yo bike" the rubber ball shit is funny too but that story aint got shit to do with bombing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
One day I was riding at hawthorne skatepark in LA and all of a sudden these 3 hella black ass dudes come into the park smoking a blunt and being hella loud and niggrish yelling/rapping into the air the whole way in. one of them rolls into the main center bowl area on his skateboard and just throws about 100 rubber balls onto the floor which quickly cover the whole park. then one of the other black dude is like going up to every kid on a bike being like "nigga lemme ride yo bike" and every kid is like no, till one dude lets him, and then the black dude just hauls it to the biggest quarter pipe there and starts trying to do 540's... wtff?

i fucking laughed out loud at this

i've seen some funny ass things in my decade of writing...bums fighting over a payday candybar. (and i mean, seriously beating the fuck out of eachother)..hookers getting swooped up by the cops...hookers blowing dudes in alleys...hookers getting beat the fuck down by their pimps...drunks stumbling out of bars at last call into busy streets and getting hit by speeding cars

the strangest thing i've ever seen was probably at this spot under Interstate 5...me and my homie hop this fence to get to a giant wall, and start walking this long path through a bunch of discarded items like old books, magazines, trash etc. etc....i stop off to catch a few hands on some pipes on the way, and my homie is like 'OH FUCK NO, EWWWWWW.' starts gagging and runs off, meanwhile i'm like 'lolwut?'...i finish what i'm doing and look down, and no joke, there's probably a 90lb pile of shit right next to the pipe i was writing on. so we keep going and have to walk under this section of the freeway that's got a low 'ceiling' clearance, and there's just piles of shit absolutely EVERYWHERE...all over the floor, splattered on the wall..everywhere..it looked like they were having a snowball fight with handfuls of shit..complete with piles of shitty toilet paper...there was even this Osama Bin Laden lookin mafucka shitting into a coffee can in front of me and my homie and had no qualms about doing so..i've never seen so much shit in my entire life...i mean, what the fuck were these bums eating? we must've picked bean burrito day at the shelter or some shit

either that story, or a dead dog in a backpack on the side of the railroad tracks...i just want to know why the fuck it was in the backpack to begin with

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my friend were walking through these woods next to a school to get behind this abandoned store, we both freeze and look at each other and go "shit.. DOG!" motherfucker started chasing us. Big ass German Shepard. Was funny as shit and gave us a good laugh afterwards though.

• 1 year later...

I've been to a couple bridge spots that have been completely taken over by makeshift bum villages. I'm talking like 10-12 tents made of old clothes, blankets, tarps and such. Weird vibes were felt walking through and painting down there, not knowing whether or not there's multiple homeless guys passed out right next to you.

One time again under a bridge, there was a pipe sticking out of the ground that was wrapped with a sock and multiple layers of condoms. A makeshift hobo dildo was my guess, shit was grimy as fuck.

My buddies told me they found an old rusted revolver in a water tunnel. Same guy also came across human remains/bones at a spot that the cops eventually found, that shit was all over the news a few weeks later.

• 1 month later...

Walking around and some naked dude comes hopping towards us from behind a gas station bathroom. His eyes are wide as fuck and hes got this bizarre grin on his face then hops back behind the gas station.

Been flashed by hookers, seen methheads shooting up in the yard, painting a rooftop and saw a couple gay dudes stumble into the parking lot and start making out on their car.

Went urban exploring in this HUGE factory thats been deserted since the 70s and we get to the 7th floor and its just these large factory rooms where the machines or assembly lines would be and theres this big ass metal sliding door off to the side, we open it up and in the room there is this big crusty dark red stain on the floor with handprint in it. that shit gave me chills. dont know if someone bled out in that room or what but it was the creepiest thing Ive ever seen

about a week ago, south philly.. noonish. walking around the streets catching tags or whatever, as im walking through some apartment complexes this black dude who im assuming is a pimp and his tranny hooker approaches me. this he-she was like 6 foot something and looked like micheal jordan with a wig (EXACTLY like this) and comes up to me like 'heeey big daaaddy' i shook my head as if implying "no bitch i am not interested" she/he/it walks right up to me, grabs me and then whispers in my ear in the most deepest micheal clarke duncan like voice one could muster and says "you sexy motherfucker you" and walks away. i was shook.

coulda totally almost got raped and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...
about a week ago, south philly.. noonish. walking around the streets catching tags or whatever, as im walking through some apartment complexes this black dude who im assuming is a pimp and his tranny hooker approaches me. this he-she was like 6 foot something and looked like micheal jordan with a wig (EXACTLY like this) and comes up to me like 'heeey big daaaddy' i shook my head as if implying "no bitch i am not interested" she/he/it walks right up to me, grabs me and then whispers in my ear in the most deepest micheal clarke duncan like voice one could muster and says "you sexy motherfucker you" and walks away. i was shook.

coulda totally almost got raped and whatnot.

yo if a hooker loves you, you shouldve gotten free sex. it's like a rule.

Me and my boy were out crushing shit about 2:45 in the morning and we get to this one spot kinda close to the woods, id say we were there for a good 5 minutes. Then we start hearing someone walking in the woods like heavy as shit. im like aww shit here we go so i pull out my flash light and shit ready to drop some fool.. Then out of nowhere we hear "STOP , What are you doing "STOPP". I look to my right and see two fucking Centaurs. one of them says "fuck you two legged bitches lets race" so we all ended up racing back to my crib to drink a 40.

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Craziest/funniest thing happening to me,

1. Hobo asking if he could shot with hos bow and arrow while i was painting, his target was like 2 meters from me.

2. Girl high as a kite ask me if the platform she is standing on is the right one when she wanted to go to oslo, she then dissapeared into thin air, so i was like aight and go on proseding to do a hand on this station building when she comes around the corner asking me things, conversation want a little somthing like this

Her: what are you writing.

me: my name.

Her: i never realy understoud those kind of lethers.

and poff she dissapeared again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hitting a large tunnel between a golf course and a highway on a pitch black night on a solo mission, I get spooked when I hear footsteps rustling through the fallen leaves near me. There was only one way out so I ran to my paint and got the fuck out of there as fast as I could. Instead of it being them boys it's an angry raccoon. I start stomping and posturing and it backs off. I start laughing and go back to painting. It comes back a second time and gets a little more brazen. I pick up a large stick just in case. After happening a third time and being actually in a 10 foot distance deadlock with this snarling motherfucker, I decide that I don't want rabies so I leave.

Archived