Shoes?

Fugazi

Some Addidas do that to me, narrow on the middle of my arch,. Vans are flat but I don't have issues w narrowness in them, the sk8 hi have a really wide toe box. 

I'm getting to the age where wearing flat shoes is hurting my back, more Asics 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 2:28 PM, Kults said:

Sold my first pair on Stock X this week. Ive bought before but never sold. It was super fast, sold them, shipped em out next day and got payed the following day. 10/10 would use again

Good to know I've been meaning on buying some shoes through stock x just never pulled the trigger really.. trying to get those chicago black toes and some all white jordan 1s and eventually the biohacks and these super dope BLUE collabs.. looks like they're straight out of sesame street but I got some shit that'll go with em..

I gotta buy some slip resistant doc martens soon for work.. it's weird the dress code for the shoes are either brown leather boots or navy blue converse no serve safe shit.. like man NO type of fuckin traction especially walking through the kitchen I hate it.. plus I got some wide fuckin feet these chucks rip on the side after like 4 months got my pinky toe hanging out the side of the whip like joker riding through gotham.. least I know the docs will last...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

Good to know I've been meaning on buying some shoes through stock x just never pulled the trigger really.. trying to get those chicago black toes and some all white jordan 1s and eventually the biohacks and these super dope BLUE collabs.. looks like they're straight out of sesame street but I got some shit that'll go with em..

I gotta buy some slip resistant doc martens soon for work.. it's weird the dress code for the shoes are either brown leather boots or navy blue converse no serve safe shit.. like man NO type of fuckin traction especially walking through the kitchen I hate it.. plus I got some wide fuckin feet these chucks rip on the side after like 4 months got my pinky toe hanging out the side of the whip like joker riding through gotham.. least I know the docs will last...

I’d say place a low bid as bait for a cash hungry seller rather than paying the buyout straight up. You can get some really good deals, sometimes even below retail on hyped dead stock. The shipping is standard , their fee isn’t much. What kills me is the customs charge but if you’re in the US you don’t need to factor that in.

Ive ordered from a few resellers over the years, flight club, stadium goods shit like that but the best prices are on stock x 

• 2 weeks later...