Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyone in here have experience with reselling sneakers ?

thinking about trying it out . *if* i can get some hyped kicks when they drop @ retail ,

i figured i could make $ off GOAT (9.5% fee + flat $5 for a shipping label) or eBay (10%? fee) .

3 hours ago, luhem said:

anyone in here have experience with reselling sneakers ?

thinking about trying it out . *if* i can get some hyped kicks when they drop @ retail ,

i figured i could make $ off GOAT (9.5% fee + flat $5 for a shipping label) or eBay (10%? fee) .

Ive never used it sell but I like Stock X

Dope pickup ! Gato’s are great . Missed skating em since they stopped making SB versions .

I’ve used GOAT to buy about 5/6 times with no issues , never used StockX . Bout to download it ~

Just got verified as a seller on GOAT so I’m gonna try my hand at grabbing some of the crazy September Nike drops .

Missed out on the acronym presto mid shock drop yesterday . They got a hyped Jordan 1 releasing this Saturday , undercover X element 87’s on the 13th and more acronym X presto mids on the 20th .

Plus a bunch of others throughout the month so I should have a decent shot and scooping 1 of em . . ?? 

• Props 1

All of those sound like solid pick ups if you're looking to make some cash reselling. I cant see any of those bricking.

Thanks man! I was pretty glad I was quick enough/lucky. Never tried GOAT, you had good experiences on it? 

I've used Stock X a few times always came quick and was legit, takes the hassle out of vetting whoever you're buying each item from which is their main draw. For older stuff you need to look elsewhere but for the more recent like say 2-3 year old drops in my experience its the cheapest place to get what you're after. I buy my stuff to wear it into the ground not really into the selling part of it all but I respect the hustle.

E: I had no idea SB had stopped their run. These are SBs so Im glad to hear their version sounds solid.

Edited by Kults

GOAT’s great man , I was able to score some older SB dunks at a super low price + two pairs of react element 87’s (which are going for $450/500 now) . StockX seems to definitely have cheaper prices and more quantity though , plus that cool tool that shows you the dates/sell price of every shoe on there . I’ll probably buy off of StockX and sell on GOAT and see how it goes .

I have a huge collection of skate shoes which I consider grails , most people don’t give a shit about em but since this resell game is a worth a billion dollars I figured I might as well scrape up some crumbs yknow ?

and yeah those lunar gato’s were lowkey one of the best skate silhouettes , they cut em from the catalog a few years back and then supreme resurrected em . Hopefully that drop sparks a general release return !

11 hours ago, luhem said:

GOAT’s great man , I was able to score some older SB dunks at a super low price + two pairs of react element 87’s (which are going for $450/500 now) . StockX seems to definitely have cheaper prices and more quantity though , plus that cool tool that shows you the dates/sell price of every shoe on there . I’ll probably buy off of StockX and sell on GOAT and see how it goes .

I have a huge collection of skate shoes which I consider grails , most people don’t give a shit about em but since this resell game is a worth a billion dollars I figured I might as well scrape up some crumbs yknow ?

and yeah those lunar gato’s were lowkey one of the best skate silhouettes , they cut em from the catalog a few years back and then supreme resurrected em . Hopefully that drop sparks a general release return !

That sounds sick man. I like that you're still into the dunks, not too many people are which makes them more desirable to me. SB had such a great run there, its cool to hear some people still get into it. As far as the selling goes I think you've got the knowledge to make it work for you, sounds like a good sideline if you're tuned in to whats hot.

I think those AF1’s were pushed to another date . On my computer during my break at work , was on the sweatshirt section at 8:00 am pst when it dropped , successfully added to cart and tried checked out at 8:01 but got cartjacked . . That split box logo on eBay starting at $500 already .

was tryna cop for resell ? ah well . earsnot stuff looks kinda cool but I’m not too big on supreme outside the money I could make reselling it . . Growing up you would catch unwanted attention wearing that shit around the skatepark lol . never paid for one of their items in my life , and apparently I can’t even when I want to ! 0/1 all time !! Might have to start hitting up my nerd buddies so they can set me up with some scripts .

Didn’t even try for the undercover element 87’s today since they put the whack colorway up on SNKRS and made the dope ones SNKRS Pass NYC only . They should probably do some shit for LA/Chi/ATL ffs !

nicky diamonds teased this on ig :

32750CD6-62CE-4DE8-9B0B-8AE3F9D5A421.thumb.jpeg.40d7233197397c4f0f7168c3ca2a244f.jpeg

Reverse Tiffany dunk . re-release on the horizon ? 

edit : me thinking bout the $ I missed

444EA8EB-A3F5-4B58-B32C-882AC6AE31C0.jpeg.1fb360597b770c26c15112f569addeec.jpeg

Edited by luhem

Some sure fire resellers dropping next week . Hopefully I can snag one of the pairs and make some money .

Acronym Presto Mid's on 9/20 , Jordan 1's on 9/22 (court purple+pine green) - Lakers/Celtics fans gonna be happy .

They've been going ham on 1's this year .

Never owned a pair , always wanted the classic Chicago/Bred/UNC colorways . The shattered backboards from this year are so clean . .

*"Ginger" (same colorway as Chicago's but ginger in place of the red) next quarter . Possibly more J1's before the year's end ?

Off-white blazer studio mids (not a fan of this dude for biting the H Street logo , among other things) . Reselling on StockX @ $1,000.00+

*most probably a shock drop next week or last week of the month . Halloween themes so maybe even early October ?

• Props 1

Nah , I’m a fan of h-street for being the first skate company owned and operated by skateboarders , for putting out skate videos that molded skate cinematography into what it is today and for putting on people like Matt Hensley , Mike Carroll , Eric Koston and Ron Allen who are legends in my eyes .

Virgil has gone on record talking about how skateboarding inspires him etc. , so to blatantly rip the logo from a historic skate company that is iconic to skaters from his generation and mine , is kind of whack . 

That arrow cross party has the + tipped with arrows inside a circle , the h-street one is a diagonal + tipped with arrows inside a square - so I guess it could be a rip ?

Would be hard pressed to find out if it was intentional or coincidental . Either way that’s kind of scary . . fuck u for showing me that lol

• Truth 1

SB Dunks are my favorite Nike shoe , but AM1's are by farrrr my favorite lifestyle sneaker from Nike .

Just copped these as personals from a site that restocked . 2017 re-issue of the first ever Air Max 1 - 1987 original colorway .

am1og.jpg.e6d20621033dedde2083feb22f74ec55.jpg

These drop in a couple days , but they're EU exclusives . . not gonna be sold in the states . Gonna try to cop for personals as well ~

am1pomp.thumb.jpg.00621c43062fc36cd9b8d4bd89a60b87.jpg

am1pomp3.thumb.jpg.c0cf7ca20152d62d5676426317be868e.jpg

Edited by luhem
  • Like 1