random thots

Mr. Peanut

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Do motherfuckers even do fancy multi step hand shakes anymore?

do these new jack broccoli tops even touch hands to shake outside of the meta verse anymore?

• Truth 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Any young broc top want to act up I think I can just take a piece of velcro and snatch them by the top of their head

I’d like to see you try, tough guy.

CC5AFAA7-69C8-4F02-A587-09AE6919F350.jpeg

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

the talent involved in making KFC chicken simultaneously greasy and dry and overly seasoned while at the same time lacking seasoning would be deadly when applied to terrorism.

I never thought of it this way.  I have to say this is a brilliant analogy imo.

• Like 1

thanks @ndv

seem to have had three lots of fast food this week that have totally turned me off it.

Unbelievable how horrible I felt after each three b ut KFC was the worst and the fact is it didn't even taste particularly nice!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

thanks @ndv

seem to have had three lots of fast food this week that have totally turned me off it.

Unbelievable how horrible I felt after each three b ut KFC was the worst and the fact is it didn't even taste particularly nice!

I know what you mean.  A couple years ago I couldn't stomach Wendy's.  When it comes to fast food, I am extremely picky these days, picky to a point I would rather go hungry, it's gotten that bad.

As far as your random thought goes, I think it is on point in so many ways that I wanted something to go over the heads of a specific entity of people or they would have felt like it was an insult to thier intelligence.  I kept getting rejected while i copied your random thought and tried submitting it to the fbi.   😆

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

damn never really had an authentic root beer float...

What is an authentic root beer float?  

This could've been on of your, " have I never ever".

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

On 5/18/2024 at 9:10 AM, One Man Banned said:

Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery but that doesn't mean one has to feel flattered by it.

The full quote is a sick ass burn

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.

• Truth 1

13 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

idk. i've mixed root beer and ice cream myself. but i've never went out to a good old fashioned diner or something like that and sat down and had an authentic root beer float. this summer, i think i know just the place.

All males sense now. 

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

You are sensing all the males now?

Lol.  I was wondering how males got in there.  What happened to me autocorrect.   Glad I am not a contract lawyer. 

On 5/28/2024 at 8:02 PM, MOOGLE? said:

i miss radioshack so much right now  cause im out of weird audio cord adapters 

Remember Circuit City? Cool name like Radio Shack.

Have you tried Guitar Center?

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Truuuuunks keeeep Popppppin

Tops keeeep dropppppin 

Down in Houston

Not right now.  It's too hot.  Maybe the trunks tho.  Been a minute since I seen a SLAB.

• Truth 1

On 5/30/2024 at 1:17 PM, LUGR said:

Remember Circuit City? Cool name like Radio Shack.

Have you tried Guitar Center?

i think im still banned from all circuit city locations  , and the only guitar center in wisconsin is like a 3 hour drive.

theres a local music shop i try not to go to that much cause i end up throwing money at random ass shit like a boss dr-880 i dont need at all , but now i have it