random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@nicklesndimes  more music study of 90's and later 80's freestyle cause for some asinine reason my coworker told all his friends i'd make beats for them , but he didn't bother mentioning it was most of his cousins and their friends who are all hmong in midlife crises who want personalized tracks for their karaoke house parties

asian americans and freestyle ....

Edited by MOOGLE?
them fuckers are getting the beat of shannon- let the music play and whatever crusty 80s samples i find on my hd
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

On 6/4/2023 at 10:12 AM, nicklesndimes said:

massive companies like playstation, xbox, iphone(apple)...make upgrades to their products every few years, making their previous(rather expensive, i might add..) products/versions obsolete.

therefore, these companies do not care about their fanbase.

Do you think that any of those companies exist because they care about people? :classic-laugh:

• Props 1

Will say this again.  Montezuma is really the only person with a revenge named after them (other than Yar).  What this tells us is that the best revenge one can have is to cause someone to suffer horrible diarrhea.  Sure, living a good life is a good revenge, but you won't be mad to learn that the person who hurt you is peeing out their butt for days and chafing their asshole wiping either.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

where do trans men get the dicks from?

Phalloplasty is basically grafting from your own or donor skin to make one.

metoidioplasty is just using the bagina and testosterone imbiggened clit to make one.

i dont know the stats , but its a pretty small amount of trans men that opt for either .

on a side note.

Edited by MOOGLE?
reddit is having a blackout protest , so i cant post any detailed penis arm links
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

Phalloplasty is basically grafting from your own or donor skin to make one.

metoidioplasty is just using the bagina and testosterone imbiggened clit to make one.

i dont know the stats , but its a pretty small amount of trans men that opt for either .

on a side note.

another whang enthusiast here it seems.

I have penises growing from my arms.

They are called fingers.

Fingers I use to shoot images of people who act a fool in public around me in public while I use my fingers to type the details of their "crimes" and immortalise them as fools being "fucked" by me on the internet forevermore.

Again, it is all a matter of perspective, yet it shows how I am indemnifying myself of tolerating foolish behaviour being conducted in my vicinity such that the consequence is I either "Play Pinball" using "No SIM" or capture such fools imagery like a mugshot to post on Ch0

for the world to laugh at with me.

YMMV and all.

29 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

This is the reaction I was anticipating.

I could elaborate further yet doing so would require a tonne of work and referencing religion and scriptures I can't be bothered with right now.

Just think of me as being the byproduct of a dragon cat that created me as a cybernetic humanoid who once stuck a magnet up his butt as a test only for said magnet to never be excreted as it shattered and now flows around inside me as shrapnel while I exist as Iron Man.

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

not really , his internet history dives just happen to line up with a lot of things from the internet that i discovered on the oontz and portalofevil.

I hear you, I was more referring to the double entendre regarding "Wang", but agree that Justin guy would fit in well here if he was to join up given he seems like the Youtube friendly version of this place in regards to his content.

I wonder when he is going to make a video regarding the "eels in the butt" thread that was on here one time. Just as memorable as the dolphin getting sucked off I saw thanks to one venturing Ch0 poster.

Portalofevil sounds like a place I should avoid based on the name alone.

18 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Given I am a Lion powered human, have you ever found a human tongue resembles a cat penis?

17 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Just think of me as being the byproduct of a dragon cat that created me as a cybernetic humanoid who once stuck a magnet up his butt as a test only for said magnet to never be excreted as it shattered and now flows around inside me as shrapnel while I exist as Iron Man.

image.png.7160f5c1abd0960d3b0c30dc73854f8c.png

Bruh... are you... Liono??

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

@MOOGLE?what does that mean- blackout protest, and why?  Not a reddit user here.

FyhLmSKaEAALgXv?format=jpg&name=small

tldr : reddit is planning to shutter 3rd party reddit apps like apollo , reddit is fun , mod apps , bot apps and are requiring those apps something like 20-40k a month to be allowed to interface with reddit.

something like 8300 subs joined the blackout , and people are finding out that searches for simple things like are showing how badly google has been doing as a search engine in its core functionality.

some subreddits are doing longer term protests , so this means the screenshotted tumblr and twitter memes will cease to flow from reddit to facebook,9gag,ifunny, and all those other places that slap watermarks on memes

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

i really dont like making future bass and most non traditional dubstep outside of dungeon ...please stop sending collab files cause im just gonna do weird jazz shit to them and use my legit updated fl studio ,then send my file back so you cant open them correctly 

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 1

the fact that the things are called "subreddits" gives you an idea of the submissive bitches that congregate on such a service.

Again I iterate I submit to no man, woman, alien, demon or anything but my wife.

If you choose to post on any subreddit as a "sub" then you are getting "dominated".

19 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

FyhLmSKaEAALgXv?format=jpg&name=small

tldr : reddit is planning to shutter 3rd party reddit apps like apollo , reddit is fun , mod apps , bot apps and are requiring those apps something like 20-40k a month to be allowed to interface with reddit.

something like 8300 subs joined the blackout , and people are finding out that searches for simple things like are showing how badly google has been doing as a search engine in its core functionality.

some subreddits are doing longer term protests , so this means the screenshotted tumblr and twitter memes will cease to flow from reddit to facebook,9gag,ifunny, and all those other places that slap watermarks on memes

I don't want to read too far between the lines here but what I think you're trying to suggest is a Ch0 blackout until @misteravenfixes both the forum clock and the emojis. #thestruggleisreal

• LOL! 1