Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

26, can i get that link as well? cage is with defjux now, not aesop with weathermen. i read something about how cage's life is going really well, and he doesnt want to write all violent and shit(like his old, good stuff)anymore. i dunno, but movies for the blind and weatherproof are hot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didnt really believe that whole Weathermen vs Copywrite thing until I heard it first hand from one of the kids who was at it. Apparently there are pix that were floating on the net that my boy took while it was going down. Copywrite and that whole clique sound extremely corny as fuck. I should get my paws on em and post em.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jul 29 2005, 06:18 PM

I didnt really believe that whole Weathermen vs Copywrite thing until I heard it first hand from one of the kids who was at it. Apparently there are pix that were floating on the net that my boy took while it was going down. Copywrite and that whole clique sound extremely corny as fuck. I should get my paws on em and post em.

yeah, you should...Stripes on Hell's Winter is pretty good. its an advanced promo, so there is an annoying voice at the beginning of every song.

Originally posted by courtorder+Jul 30 2005, 02:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (courtorder - Jul 30 2005, 02:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dubsface@Jul 29 2005, 06:18 PM

yeah, you should...Stripes on Hell's Winter is pretty good. its an advanced promo, so there is an annoying voice at the beginning of every song.

[/b]

I've seen them already.easy to get just google for it...copy's crying in some of the flicks and looking generally upset..funniest one is of him getting handled by Camu Tao...BUT what really makes him look clown is the video he put out after the fact trying to explain the fight and how he didn't get his ass handed to him...shits ridiculous..

Underground rappers need to realize that they really have nothing to prove to anyone and that fighting only makes them look Corky-calibur retarded. Motherfuckers, none of you have an industry built around you so stop acting like any of you have something to lose career-wise if the truth gets out that you're not actually out 'splitting skys with your papermate' or 'pausing reality between cursor blinks'.

Make your 'art', get your money, get your groupie pussy, go home, and call it a day. Assmuppets.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+Jul 29 2005, 06:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - Jul 29 2005, 06:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jul 29 2005, 02:39 PM

Yo bagged salad kits are the fucking jump off.

That shits been my lunch for like two weeks.

dude, ive been eating these things at work everyday for the last 2months

[/b]

I was eating these for a while and then I realized they would go bad pretty fast in the fridge with all those cut wounds and no roots to draw sweet precious water of life from.

Now I get whole heads of romaine or some shit and take only what I need when I need it and give thanks to the earth. The plants seem happier now.

That Mobb Deep shit is old and also pisses me the hell off. But, oh well. If it was a pop rap crew I had respect for (which basically means none except like, Junior MAFIA, Flipmode and Tribe) then I wouldnt mind, but..... 50cent needs to get shot by someone with better aim.

Originally posted by courtorder@Aug 1 2005, 02:18 PM

mobb deep fell off. infamous and hell on earth are their only good shit as far as im concerned. but they deserve the scrilla...i used to have a hook for brass knuckles...id buy em for 10$ and sell em for 25$. Word.

YOU WILDIN. MURDA MUZIK WAS CRACK...SO WAS PRODIGY'S SOLO JOINT.

M E R O E

MLBC 0666