Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Negative, boss.

I'm living back in Michigan for the time being... this is just some bullshit tittybar in the slums. My boy, who doesn't actually do the graffiti, wanted to have a go at getting up so I took him out to some semi-chill spots. I wish I'd caught a flick of his shit because it verifies that people who've hardly even seen 'ill stylin' cool graffiti' are better off than the kids that are trying to jump right into wildstyle. It looked 1982 as fuck, but in a good way. I was impressed.

On a side note, BATS, I'm still pissed that the only time everyone got together and put in work was 3 days after I left the city. I'll be honest... I was almost hurt. I mean what the fuck, did word get around that I smell like peroxide and foreskin?

:crying:

silverstein.jpg

new album came out today... i think its great..

there playing the north star here in philly on thursday, im so there...

just got my new cannon eos REBEL G 35mm in the mail today... sweet, im getting back

into the whole photography thing, so i should have some dope flix to entertain soon.

i also just gripped the wify a sony cyber-shot 5mp for a bill mint condition too... man, ebay is my shit...

I had a job interview for a computer hotline.

I had to pass this knowledge test and succeeded, in part thanks to Glik0.

After that i had an interview with some dude who seemed to think my availabilities were not enough for the time they would want me to work.

And that was with me exaggerating my availabilites in the first place. Fuck. I should have lied more. Gay.

I've come to the conclusion that humans no longer evolve. Species evolve by genes mutating and thriving better than old, weak genes, but since people no longer depend on the environmet alone and don't have to struggle to survive, bad genes keep getting reproduced. There may be mutations still, but they will eventually be mixed with old, worse genes and become obsolete or reclusive. Goddamn people need to die more and quicker.

I presented that horribly.

Originally posted by Home Time+Aug 17 2005, 07:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Aug 17 2005, 07:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Aug 17 2005, 11:36 PM

CONGRATS..

I need a new job..seriously..this one pays alright but sucks..and I don't think my boss likes me  all that much..

I dont blame him..

:yuck:

[/b]

haha..I always gotta have haters..get a life brat..

Here are some flicks of the awesome posh hotel we stayed at.

1c2f7822.jpg

Let me start off with the grand view. Yes ladies and gentlemen, thats lovely downtown Springfield Massachusetts! That gate in the lowerleft had gets closed and chained at 9PM for our security, it's awesome hearing that open and close every 15 minutes to let people back in.

ddaa6ad3.jpg

This was one of our wonderful off white colored beds next to the air conditioner which blew out hot air.

Lets take a closer look at that mattress...

P1010044.jpg

Oh. Ok, you guys can have that bed, Ill sleep on the other one next to our lovely nightstand....

P1010039.jpg

Convience all aroun!

991feb38.jpg

How's about that comfy chair that comes FREE OF CHARGE!

P1010034.jpg

Oh man I gotta pee, that cracked toilet seat and freshly cleaned floors tell me that this is a tried and true bathroom. I think I'll hold it.

Maybe I'll just take a nice hot shower...

P1010036.jpg

Or maybe I'll just contract gangrene.

Well kids that was our rockstar leveled hotel, and you can get it all for just $50 a night at the wonderful Rivers Inn!

000dd72a.jpg