Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm seriously considering kicking my friends ass.

Last Sunday we were catching a train to go to Summersonic (Japan's version of Warped Tour) and when we were waiting for a train, this jap guy comes up to me and asks me if I speak Japanese, I don't but the friend I'm with is half japanese so he does, and the guy starts talking to him. Long story short, the guy wanted me to model for his magazine and since I don't speak japanese, he got my friends number instead of mine and said he would call him about the job. The whole day, my friend was saying stuff like "Man I wish I could model." Well now my friend's acting real shady, saying shit like he doesn't think the magazine is real, even though I know it is cause my girlfriend found it, and he won't talk about. So I'm wondering if the guy called him, but my friend isn't telling me. The magazine guy gave my friend his business card so I'm going to ask my friend for it. If he says he lost it or something, he's getting an ass whooping.

Oh in case you're wondering, I'm not extremely good-looking, I'm pretty ugly by american standards, but here in Japan I'm considered less ugly.

thats the tap dancing freak right?

Fuck that shit.

Q: Whats the difference between onions and hookers?

A: I cry when I cut up onions.

The new Kanye isn't that nice. The track with Paul Wall is ill but otherwise the album's boring.

It's fucked up that in rap you've got dudes like Masta Ace who've been at it forever and still manage to churn out classic album after classic album while guys like Kanye, who's creative juices are fresh and nearly untapped, can't even come close to a solid disc on their follow-up release.

Paraphrased: Rapper/producers should concentrate more on making cohesive albums than records full of 21 potential radio hits.

i agree, that kanye is WEAAAAK.....he could of done better, we all know he could of....the beats and songs are real boring and make me want to just skip to the next track....i was hoping for something reaal dope, since ive liked kanye's last cd, but im very very dissapointed with this cd...

meanwhile, im feelin the jim jones, i dunno who did it but on some track on the cd they sampled 'rockin it - fearless four', real nice..im feelin that....but still i even think jim jones could of done better