Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO@Aug 3 2005, 07:33 PM

Goocher, i like the scion. the yellow is questionable, but if you were to make it into a mobile ad for 1ST, it would rock bro.

yo, i just put $500 down on that ugly shit!!!!

thanks deto

yeah i am running it through my LLC and hopefully i will be able to write most of it off. eventually i am going to get it wrapped or slapped with some vinyl, i just need to sit with my boy and figure out a design that will work.

werd up. I just started collecting cans. I never really got into it. Im more of a general merchandise collector. I've got a nice Rusto shirt from the gooch. Ive got a few other rusto merchandise things laying around. Actually just bought a Rusto light up sign from 1953.

All my friends and people I talk to are big into collecting paint. Some of them have the biggest collections/rarest cans in the world.

Originally posted by Glik0@Aug 3 2005, 11:16 PM

werd up. I just started collecting cans. I never really got into it. Im more of a general merchandise collector. I've got a nice Rusto shirt from the gooch. Ive got a few other rusto merchandise things laying around. Actually just bought a Rusto light up sign from 1953.

All my friends and people I talk to are big into collecting paint. Some of them have the biggest collections/rarest cans in the world.

you bought that on ebay!!!???? DAMN YOU!!! i wanted that!!! :hatred:

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Aug 4 2005, 05:58 AM

you bought that on ebay!!!???? DAMN YOU!!! i wanted that!!! :hatred:

hahaha, yeah I know a couple of heads who were really looking into that. The dude who was selling that is a friend of a friend, hes probably got EVERY single piece of rusto promotional merchandise realeased in American since the 60s.

ha oh man, me and my boy just discovered about 200 feet of untouched 15 foot concrete walls in these woods like a 15 minute hike from my current spot.

They're apparently old railroad bridges from 1904 and 1906. Im pretty stoked.

almost page 3?

knightbats = retiring one by one? thats what i read in newsweek...

wheres everyone at?

im eating chocolate cake, drinking water cause thats all i got, and about to play some online poker....im really confused about things in life right now....

does anyone know a free website hoster? im trying to work on a little website for myself....

wake up bats.

geocities.com

angelfire.com

tripod.com

any of those are all free webhosting.

only trick with those is that you should host any flicks on a seperate site like photobucket to save your bandwidth and storage space.