Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by Glik0@Aug 1 2005, 09:23 PM

dude gooch. No.

I wont allow it.

i don't know man, the shit is pretty fresh. i am not totally amped on the yellow though. the shit is a manual and a limited edition.

i am thinking of getting it, getting it wrapped or have some vinyl shit on it and rock as a mobile ad. yellow is a head turner, but you either hate it or love it (the xb and/or the color).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

goocher......not a bad car. looks, ehh, not bad gas mileage. and if its gonna be for an ad i think you could check into grants or something if its used for small bussiness, ie ad.

but anyways...i just bought a moped today. its super quiet, the turn signal is louder thn the engine.

i duno, i like the scion for a second then next second i dont, who knows....

i fucking cut a essential piece out of my beard this morning now i look like a ass hah...damn

i still need a new cd, im tired of playing the same songs over and over again

[hip hop] recomendations?

Originally posted by dumy+Aug 2 2005, 11:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Aug 2 2005, 11:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Aug 1 2005, 08:46 PM

Get Rich or Die Tryin

I don't know what to think, Terrence Howard's in it though..

[/b]

YO THATS HILARIOUS B. IMA SMOKE MASSIVE SHERM AND GO WATCH THAT WITH JADA AND STYLES.

M E R O E

MLB 354.

Originally posted by why write?@Aug 2 2005, 09:18 AM

i duno, i like the scion for a second then next second i dont, who knows....

i fucking cut a essential piece out of my beard this morning now i look like a ass hah...damn

i still need a new cd, im tired of playing the same songs over and over again

[hip hop] recomendations?

BIG NOYD - EPISODES OF A HUSTLER...GET THAT CD. PUT IT IN YOUR CAR, PUT THE SHIT ON SHUFFLE. DROP YOUR SEAT BACK. JUMP ON THE HIGHWAY AND LIGHT UP SOME PURPLE.

M E R O E

RECOGNIZE

REALIZE

Originally posted by Glik0@Aug 2 2005, 07:03 PM

Yo Eth, expect mail within the week for your birthday present. Not gonna make it there by tomorrow though. I did however higher transvestite midget strippers for the occassion.

your the man, you didnt have to get me anything. todays the actual b-day, but laying low today. the transvestite midget strippers is as low as I want to lay. We got to get up for a mutual b-day party homes..