Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, its tinfoil. And that's one of my fake neclaces in my collection of freely acquired fake neclaces (thanks china town table vendors).

I got really bored while hanging out with some people, did that, and decided shit why stop? And had the foil on my teeth about 2 hours.

i feel depressed cause i didn't go to the gym tonight. i guess that is a good thing. deadlifts fucked my back up a bit. yeah, i have no life right about now.

what is everyone up to? how is the summer going for everyone. by the lack of activity up in here i would assume it's a good one.

Were they normal deadlifts or stifflegged deadlifts. I only do stifflegged deadlifts because to me, they work the same, but no back pain. Plus it helps my hams and glutes. But you gotta remember to look forward at all times or you'll fuck your back up.

I'm going to the poorest zoo in the world today. Hopefully I'll remember to get pictures and post them in my jap thread. If it's still alive.

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Aug 10 2005, 08:54 PM

gooch, if you never did deadlifts before your gonna feel sore (especially if you started out high) remember:

ALWAYS STRETCH BEFORE AND AFTER A WORKOUT...

yeah i know, and i always stretch before, during and after.

i have been away from the gym for almost 3 years so it is rough but i am getting back in the groove quick enough. i am making a point to focus on the simple mass builders like squats, deadlifts, push press, clean and press, etc..

knightbat meathead talk....hahah

Mondays (day1)

Cardio

Flatbench

Flat Tricep Presses

Incline Bench

Tricep Rope Extension

Decline Bench

Tricep Press

Close Grip Bench

Abs

Tuesdays (day2)

Standing EZ Bar Curls

Seated Low Rows

Preacher Curls

Lat Pulldowns

Incline Dumbbell Concentration Curls

Bent Rows

Hammer Curls until Failure

One Arm Standing Rows

Deadlifts

Wednesday (day3)

Cardio

Side Raises

Lateral Raises

Bent Raises

Cleans

Military Press

Thursday: Repeat day 1

Friday: Repeat day 2

Saturday: Repeat day 3

Sunday: Rest

Bench Press Gains: Start - Max 3 reps: 225lbs Now - Max 3 reps: 315lbs

Preacher Curl Gains: Start - Set of 10 reps: 75lbs Now - Set of 10 reps: 100 lbs

Deadlift Gains: Start - Single Deadlift Max: 255lbs Now - Single Deadlift Max: 375lbs

I don't work my legs because I have naturally strong legs and hips from football/martial arts. I can walk into a gym and squat 315lbs 20 times since the age of like 15. I can hack squat almost 900lbs and calf raise 565lbs.

Originally posted by Glik0@Aug 8 2005, 06:31 PM

yeah, its tinfoil. And that's one of my fake neclaces in my collection of freely acquired fake neclaces (thanks china town table vendors).

I got really bored while hanging out with some people, did that, and decided shit why stop? And had the foil on my teeth about 2 hours.

poor little dog of yours. lol

Finished classes for the day, and at 8pm decided to rent a DVD. As i'm about to put it in i get a call from my mum telling me my grandpa had passed away in his sleep. He was really old and in pain and i wasnt all that close to him (1 of 25 grandkids)

So it suprised me how bad an effect it had on me, i couldnt stand looking at the dead body. I hate dead bodies, i wouldnt make a very good gangster.

R.I.P gramps.

I just picked up the new Batman, The Dukes of Hazzard, Bewitched, Fantastic 4, Wedding Crashers, Madagascar, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sin City (even though, i'm gonna pick this up tuesday at best buy) and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants on dvd, for $20.00

the quality is surprisingly pretty good on the few that i just kinda skimmed through.