Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Holy fuck, the weather today while i was driving was fucking mental.

I leave starbucks where I was visiting a friend who gave me a stack of free drink coupons, when literally almost out of no where the sky goes black and it begins to POUR, along with fucking hurricane winds.

Im driving down the road and stop at a stoplight barely able to see when i notice one of those diamond shaped triangular road signs come flying by my car and the stoplight goes black. Absolutely no power in the entire city. Lightning struck on one of the roads i take, ripping up concrete and closing the road, so i had to take three detours which all lead to them being blocked off so i had to take some fucking retarded back roads to the highway which was flooded as all fuck.

State of emergency style, getting pelted by hail and everything, I thought shit was going down.

ha, i guess i just over mixed a can of paint with too much pressure, i was mixing some painters touch cans together and the fucking rocket cap blew off and flew like 15 feet in the air, covered me with navy blue.

GLIK0 NOW APPEARING LIVE WITH THE BLUE MAN GROUP.

so i banged up my car last year a lil bit... (it was 5 yea thats right FIVE days fucking old) some senile old fuck turned into oblivion for no apparent reason rite in front of me...

no sweat my moms husband (who is the biggest cockbag i know) always has a connect. his "boy" he went to highschool or his brother or some shit well he does the work on my whip...

----->fast forward: to this morning.....

... im driving along, la de-daa.... bang.. my engine drops. lift hood, motor mount bolt seared in half...

FAST FORWARD---> gm dealership calls, yea who put your car back 2gether after your accident because this isnt covered under your waranty... they did such a shoddy job, its unfortunate that someone tried to cut corners and save some money and you are paying as a result of it...

i could KILL rite now, and i mean that.. i really am fucking enraged to the blackout point rite now... +my whole family left for the shore 2day, and since they just HAD to move out of the city last year im stuck in bumfuck gods country with no way to get to ANYTHING... i dont have a credit card i have about 2hundred dollars to my name, and i have no way to get a rental car.... god help me...

fuck man, thats a rough break.

Good luck with all that fam.

On a different note, do any bats have Cage - Hell's Winter on their computer that they could upload on some yousendit.com shit? Or a torrent for the CD?

If so holler.

that shit sucks crack...i got ripped from an accident a while ago, same thing. Took it to a different guy and he said they "installed" a couple grand in parts that were never there.

and my alternator took a shit today. Im stuck too.

Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 28 2005, 03:54 PM

fuck man, thats a rough break.

Good luck with all that fam.

On a different note, do any bats have Cage - Hell's Winter on their computer that they could upload on some yousendit.com shit? Or a torrent for the CD?

If so holler.

That shit's out already? I heard it's supposed to be different. Like emo-Cage, sell-more-records, get-more-head-automatica-groupie-girls, different.

I still want to hear it, though. Hook a knigghta up if you come up on that shit, I'll do the same.

Yeah, I read that somewhere and I'm iffy on it... but at least with AesRock you know his fabrications are meant to be fabrications. As opposed to Copywrite who's trying to convince you he actually does the shit he talks about before getting his ass beat in a parking lot by group-mates.

Anyway, I'm halfway through getting the album. I'll put the usendit link up in here when it's finished.

AESOP ROCK IS A NERDBURGER. EVERYTIME I SEE THOSE DEF JUX NIGGAS SOMEWHERE THEY LOOK MAD SCARED OR SCARY, BUT NOT SCARY IN A "I DONT WANNA BE IN THE ELEVATOR WITH THIS NIGGA" KINDA WAY, MORE LIKE A "THIS NIGGA LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ANAL SEX WITH AND SACRIFICES ANIMALS IN HIS APARTMENT" KINDA WAY. AND THEY ONLY CHILL WITH OTHER WEIRD WHITE DUDES, OR BLACK DUDES WITH UDD SMELLY DREADS :( BUT WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. I FUCK WITH CAGE A LITTLE SOMETHING. BUT RIGHT NOW IM LISTENING TO NOREAGAS FIRST ALBUM ON REPEAT. AND "DA STORY" IS THE BEST SONG EVER IN THE WORLD. WORD.

ME RO ES

FREE ENVY

BX NIGGA.