Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

JBL WINS!!!!

by dq. Batista beat the shit out of Orlando and JBL with a chair.

MY FEET ARE ON FIRE. 8 Hours behind a fuckin counter and running around is bullshit. I am never working counter again, Im letting my boss know on Tuesday. Im a fuckin waitress, not a cashier. And besides, Smiths night is on Sundays and I hate missin that shit.

Lil story about how corny dudes are: my friends ex has been hitting on me. Said ex knows defjux kats, cage, etc.,etc. So, hes like "ima come in with all of em on Sunday to your work." I told him fine whatever. Of course he shows solo. And tries to spit game on me for 15 minutes. Yo, my friend told me "watch out, hes really smooth" What she should have said was "Hey, did I ever tell you how dumb I am?" Cause foreal, this kid was as smooth as a fuckin porcupine's ass. Lord. Oh, I failed to mention that he had gold fronts on his bottom teeth and smoked Newports. I felt like he was a 6'5" Mero. Haha.

yeah gooch i hear ya, we just started a new bicep routine. 3 sets of 8 reps standing bar curls for warm up then 3 sets of 10 reps preacher curls followed by 3 sets of 15 reps inclined concentration blaster curls.

Then we do our back routine and finish off with hammer curls until failure, that shit kicked my ass.

On a different note, I cant find my fucking tie for tomorrow morning which is going to piss me off.

They finally got my wrap sheet back from when they sent out for it in April. Good ol MTA, can't even get a train to run on time.

Should I just go sans tie? Maybe even sans blazer?

HAHAHA I LOVE GOOD LAWYERS.

I have 6 months to do 20 hours of community service. And a year of probation. HAHAHAHA

"The court hopes you've learned your leason and understand the seriousness of this matter, we wish you success in life and a continued contribution to society. Dismissed."

Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 26 2005, 06:56 AM

hahah Ive had a job for like 6 years now, well a couple different ones.

Waking up at 6am is fucking horrible.

i thought you were in college??? damn, im all twisted around...is anyone else a dropout workaday slob like me???

advice: dont go to a trail without a lawyer and just say "you want to plead guilty"... im lucky the DA was cool...

And you know that judge was a BatMason.... come now...

Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 25 2005, 08:57 PM

yeah gooch i hear ya, we just started a new bicep routine. 3 sets of 8 reps standing bar curls for warm up then 3 sets of 10 reps preacher curls followed by 3 sets of 15 reps inclined concentration blaster curls.

Then we do our back routine and finish off with hammer curls until failure, that shit kicked my ass.

that sounds like something i may try.

yeah, i realized fat, broke, and single is NOT the way to be rolling at my age. i skipped going today cause i had to finish getting my bedroom back in order and shit. thank god it is done.