bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

moot's sexy simplicity is timeless. i don't think i've ever seen a bad build, no matter the color scheme their owners choose the bikes look good.

any body have experience w/ KHS stuff? i'd rather have something American, but the price is right on their frames.

KHS is mostly garden variety Taiwanese stuff. I had a KHS Flite 100 frame/fork - no complaints really except the steel was a little soft and dented easier than expected from locking up. Really, the brand isn't much different than Fuji, Giant etc.

And damn, the more I look at that Moots, the more I like it. They really nailed it all on that build.

Sapporo is a gluten free beer

Unfortunately, it is not. I would love nothing more than to enjoy a Sapporo while having some sushi but that''s not going to happen. Sapporo initially made statements saying that their beer was gluten free because of their distilling process. However, in order for a beer to truly be gluten free each batch has to be tested and Sapporo certainly does not do that. Because of this there is no way of knowing... actually, I could talk about this for hours and this is a cycling forum. Just know that Sapporo is not gluten free. Please don't tell folks with Celiac disease that it is... unless you dislike them.

That said... Greens makes a damn good dark gluten free beer. Damn good.

had a nasty spill today.. was bombing these hills which were dead for most of the day .. untill a jackass in a 4x4 athinks it would be smart to try scare me with a game of chicken dont think he realizes fixed gear with no brakes hasnt the fastest stopping reaction time. anyways tried to get out of the dicks way and front wheel mounted the kirb while back wheel couldnt manage to get over the edge and just skidded along then my fat ass came clean off it .. have some sexy friction burns .. one shaped like a penis.. and minor concussion.. should be fine .. but anyways 4x4 owners are dicks :D

yeah dude. i'm good. be home in ~60 days. hopefully get down to the bay in the fall on a 4 day weekend.

so i've been looking at khs, konas, and a few others and i've decided that instead i'm going to spend waaay less on my car, and get a YETI.

will be ordering soon, will finish build by june 2011 as part of my gtfo-the-army present to myself.

FR289B00_white_turq.jpg&type=3

and i jizzz in my pants

• Like 1

had a nasty spill today.. was bombing these hills which were dead for most of the day .. untill a jackass in a 4x4 athinks it would be smart to try scare me with a game of chicken dont think he realizes fixed gear with no brakes hasnt the fastest stopping reaction time. anyways tried to get out of the dicks way and front wheel mounted the kirb while back wheel couldnt manage to get over the edge and just skidded along then my fat ass came clean off it .. have some sexy friction burns .. one shaped like a penis.. and minor concussion.. should be fine .. but anyways 4x4 owners are dicks :D

Kinda your fault.

I'm not even saying it's his fault for riding a fixed gear is the thing... he said he couldn't hop the curb at speed, and that's a pretty essential maneuver if you're going to ride around brakeless. Always have to have an exit hole.

For the record, I still ride a brakeless track bike on the street (in addition to two geared bikes), but not so much at speed or like an asshole anymore. I mostly save my legs for intervals and racing these days :D