Fashion Trends Where You Live

Scrabble

Guest blame

hey DR+DELUSION,

i heard the latest trend is checking your hotmail account...i heard its really cool...you should do it some time. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^haha. i'm a dick. sorry. i'm also a slacker and tend not to follow through on things in a timely manner. i talked to the crackhead who's address i'm using and she ok's it, but now i'm too drunk to rremember her address. haha. perhaps i'll call her. sorry bro. i'll come through trust me.

Originally posted by DETO

:huh2: wow! dr. delusion and i agree on something.

deto/rockin' the pink Ralph Lauren Polo since age 8.

in that case i suggest we call a truce. since i'm s bbit trashed and feeling friendly.

if you decline, however, fuck you, i still think you're lame. hahaha.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

i'' explain the pink thing as best as i can. keep in mind i just had more than my share of vodks tonics.

pink is classic country-club old man attire. and old man clothes are cool. pink lacoste and ralph lauren polos are fresh. especially when worn with white linen pants or shorts. pink dress shirts are equally as cool.

but just when you thought it was safe.....

the RAPPERS ruined it. typical. cam'ron shows up on "rap city the basement" or something sporting some probably knockoff coogi oversized t-shirt. yikes. then all the "college thugs" start coming to class in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl pink t-shirts with "gucci" printed on them in glittery letters. as if gucci makes such ridiculous shirts. ESPECIALLY in such incredible huge sizes. WHO are they kidding. everybody with a hint od class knows that this is just some northgate mall urban trends purchase. then these gos-awful stores like hollister start making pink polos as well, further ruining the color pink.

wear pink the smart way. NO ghtetto gear PLEASE.

let me summarize in photos:

me (pardon the blurry shot, batteries are dead and I cant use the timer to get a proper shot)

http://members.shaw.ca/cjmmoc/pink.jpg'>

vs.

EarMuffs

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/yeargonzalez/blur.jpg'>

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/yeargonzalez/m3.jpg'>

got it?

i noticed straight bills are popular now, i dont know how long thats been going on up in the mainland but i know that shit wasnt around in 97-98 here in Hawaii. i used to rock that shit and would always get fuckers trying to clown me. although i never used to leave those god damn size stickers and price tags on, thats just corny.

Originally posted by colour

i noticed straight bills are popular now, i dont know how long thats been going on up in the mainland but i know that shit wasnt around in 97-98 here in Hawaii. i used to rock that shit and would always get fuckers trying to clown me. although i never used to leave those god damn size stickers and price tags on, thats just corny.

It's funny because 5, 6, 7 years ago if you was caught rocking the straight bill on your hat you'd get clowned. Every mothafucka put the crease in it. And if you was caught wearing an older edition of a jersey you'd get clowned. Now people who rock creased bills get clowned and old throwback jerseys are now the "trend".

Not to burst anyones bubble here, but go walk by any Abercrombie store and you'll now notice half of the modelled shirts are pink. I love my pink polos, but when Abercrombie starts selling them like crazy you know they've become the new idiot's trend.

Originally posted by CAPiTA

Not to burst anyones bubble here, but go walk by any Abercrombie store and you'll now notice half of the modelled shirts are pink. I love my pink polos, but when Abercrombie starts selling them like crazy you know they've become the new idiot's trend.

all you did was get them excited. and hard.

pink///http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'>

Originally posted by JesusMachine

When, what are these items?

1. trucker hats, and the people who buy them leave the bill flat

and wear them slighty pointing east or west

2. famous stars and straps is a clothing company

i thought they were nation wide but i could be mistaken

their clothes are nothing special but are very popular

3. sullen is another clothing company

its more of a local thing though

motocross/bro style clothes

im sure you could google search either

Guest krie
Originally posted by When

2. famous stars and straps is a clothing company

i thought they were nation wide but i could be mistaken

their clothes are nothing special but are very popular

It's owned by Travis Barker, drummer of Blink 182. Probably thats why it is quite popular.

Re: ^^

Originally posted by effyoo

already been done my friend. they're called painter hats. head to the local army surplus.

You know what though? they look best on girls.

i gots me one!:)

awww dr delusional and deto shook hands. now kiss each other.

Haha, I saw those at the convenience store for 20 bones (all figures Canadian) each! I wonder if they were real or not? Doesn’t matter, I suppose – what kind of craftsmanship does it take to make a trucker hat that has a big label on the front?

I was checking this girl who works at Roots. As I was chatting it up with her at the counter, I noticed a trucker hat that said ‘roots’ in a grade 3 graffiti style being sold there. It was the worstest attempt at graffiti ever, and it was selling for 40 dollars at the store. I’ve only seen one person actually wearing it.

man... after the 416 last year I saw like 50 tennybop girl sporting scam truckers and tank tops.

I understand that age is obsessed with being cool,

but really now.... booo! At least scam deserves to make money off it if anyone does.

Archived