Fashion Trends Where You Live

Scrabble

I've seen those retardedly long T shirts, apparently they sell them at the mall in stores with shiny reeboks and throwbacks with jacked color schemes. Looks like a nightgown/mumu waiting to happen.

I've seen the full coordinated velour jumpsuits coordinated with white/pastel jumps and silver 80s name necklaces.

Basically people are buying what's made avaliable to them, they've got those choppers shirts everywhere, trucker hats in the mall, those horrid cotton skirts in the preppy mall retailers, faded jeans in every major retailer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round here:

Girls:

Sweat pants,

Those short cotton work out shorts

Short Abercrombie skirts that are like pleated and stuff, I dont know how to describe them

Short cotton skirts

Tank tops

Sandals.

Sometimes tight jeans

Guys:

Abercrombie Moose Polo shirts

Khaki pants

Me:

Fucking style.

Sweat pants,

Short Abercrombie skirts that are like pleated and stuff, I dont know how to describe them

Short cotton skirts

Thank God for all 4 of these...

I'm starting a fucking trend, actually I'm not really starting it, but I'm letting you all know...

http://www.lovethosegifts.com/products/full/8879.jpg'>

http://www.lovethosegifts.com/products/full/13429.jpg'>

so what the fuck do you wear to get any respect on 12oz? If you wear this, you're stupid. Wear that, you're gay. This, you're a raver. That, you're a wigger. Emo, punk, fagrock, whatever its fuckin clothes. chill the fuck out with the stupid comments.

besides, if you say that you "hate" when someone else(!!) wears this or that, you my friend, have mental issues. because if you let something little like that, which has nothing to do with you at all, create hate in your mind, you obviously need to seek therapy of some kind.

seek buddha my children and all will be right.

out here motocross dominates, so...

-flat billed gimme hats

-famous stars and straps

-sullen

-big black skate shoes

-the pre worn jeans

ages 18-28 guys and gals.

theres a very small hipster scene

and a small metal scene

nothing too special or out of the ordinary out here

i'm in philly and everybody wheres everything. my neighborhood is ghetto so white tees, fitteds, bright white forces, baggy jeans, for girls it's tight jeans tight shirts, mini hoodies, but i don't where that shit unless i'm goin out somewhere where there'll be good lookin guys. i where tees and sweats daily. it's not that i don't like those clothes i just always feel ugly so why try? the only fashion trend i really don't like is white pants. eww.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

i was going to start a thread on snow boots.

asking what is the reason behind the current

snow boot trend. i see a lot of females wearing

snow boots, and i live in cali...what gives?

oh, theyre the beige suede ones, with the

fur on the cuffs...why are girls wearing these?

did i miss a memo or something. if someone

already pointed this out, sorry, i didnt read

all the replies.

These were really, really popular a couple months ago, so everyone went to get a pair and they were all sold out. This, in turn, led to countless people getting on wait lists, which are all being fulfilled now. So what you're seeing is girls that are just getting their cool snowboots, that were popular almost a quarter of a year ago when many places had snow on the ground, right now.

Guest Deist
Originally posted by Scrabble

Are there any trends that are spreading in YOUR hood/area/city? If so, list them

So far, this is some of the shit I've seen around the West Valley in Arizona

Niggas are tying shoe laces around the bottom of their pants, showing their ankles. It looks stupid.

I've seen a couple guys wearing their headbands around their necks

Tucking pants into your socks, but thats everywhere

Girls are tearing up their jeans and wearing fishnets under them, fucking ugly. It looks alright sometimes. People have been doing this for years though.

Custom made jeans. Guys are getting bleach to write things on their jeans. This I actually like.

List Yours

Uber Urkel. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont hate Deist

Everything else is just standard

Kids around here go above and beyond

They may be retarded looking some of the time, but that doesnt mean they arent creative!

Im guilty of some of the things in this thread

I have mini hoodies

I own a track suit, a RocaWear tracksuit (does that make it worse?)

I cant wear it that much because its against the law to wear a lot of clothes in AZ

I have AF 2s, hightops...oh oh

Sometimes I wear 2 pairs of long socks and scrunch them down...Its too hot out here for that now

I wear tight jeans...Ive never used shoeslaces, but sometimes I fold them up around my ankles. Usually to show off the kicks, I admit it!

I was going to get a throwback skirt...

I had cornrows last summer, I would probably get them again, but my hair's WAY too short now. I finally cut it, yay.

Originally posted by Milton

Sweat pants,

Short cotton skirts

Thank God for all 4 of these...

I'm starting a fucking trend, actually I'm not really starting it, but I'm letting you all know...

http://www.lovethosegifts.com/products/full/8879.jpg'>

http://www.lovethosegifts.com/products/full/13429.jpg'>

I've been rocking a wool version of that since fall. It's badass.

Guest Deist

Dont hate Deist

Everything else is just standard

Kids around here go above and beyond

They may be retarded looking some of the time, but that doesnt mean they arent creative!

Im guilty of some of the things in this thread

I have mini hoodies

I own a track suit, a RocaWear tracksuit (does that make it worse?)

I cant wear it that much because its against the law to wear a lot of clothes in AZ

I have AF 2s, hightops...oh oh

Sometimes I wear 2 pairs of long socks and scrunch them down...Its too hot out here for that now

I wear tight jeans...Ive never used shoeslaces, but sometimes I fold them up around my ankles. Usually to show off the kicks, I admit it!

I was going to get a throwback skirt...

I had cornrows last summer, I would probably get them again, but my hair's WAY too short now. I finally cut it, yay.

Im not hating, im just .. in shock? Guess i shouldnt be, im from LA.. everyone looks fucked up here.

Guest BROWNer

the primary trend in my city is lily lemonde yoga tights.

chicks fucking love this shit. and due to the extremely

high percentage of hot women in my city, i love it as well.

all the white kids try to be a fuckin tommy hilfiger model by completely submitting themselves in abercrombie clothies and accessories...or would that make them abercombie modles??who cares...they all look the same ...its like a fuckin invasion of the troops...and my town is being occupied

Japanese people in Tokyo are the trendiest people alive. Everyone and their momma has a Louis Vutton purse, wallet, bag, whatever. Everyone has a cellphone, with the camera and the games, and everything else. Everyone has a song ringer too. All the hip-hop women wear trucker-hats with the graffiti design on it, the white 1980's belts with the metal spikes, jeans, and some type of Air Force One, Chuck Taylor, or any other classic shoes. All the hip-hop men wear the fitted hats with the throwback jerseys, and let me point out that almost all of them have the hat tilted in the exact same direction with either a du-rag or a bandanna underneath.

this is why i grow coton, and have a silk farm. believe my mom makes all my gear. Original fresh.

some how Von dutch is spiraling out of control.

its gone rocker-> hip hop-> st8 in to the dancehall (thats reggie music). theres are von dutch vs other lines dancehall nights. wtf?

plus the dam jeans with patches and miles of extra thread, like some one lost control of the sewing machine.

1. Custom made jeans. Guys are getting bleach to write things on their jeans. This I actually like.

2. People carrying around backpacks are wearing the little kid cartoon backpacks, but thats everywhere. Dumb

3. Pink....again, thats everywhere. Damn You Cam'Ron.

List Yours

1. hahahahah i quit this in 7th grade. that make me cool right?

2. those are dope if doneo correctly

3. ummmmmmm FUCK camron or ANY "rapper" for that matter. pink is classy.

i'' explain the pink thing as best as i can. keep in mind i just had more than my share of vodks tonics.

pink is classic country-club old man attire. and old man clothes are cool. pink lacoste and ralph lauren polos are fresh. especially when worn with white linen pants or shorts. pink dress shirts are equally as cool.

but just when you thought it was safe.....

the RAPPERS ruined it. typical. cam'ron shows up on "rap city the basement" or something sporting some probably knockoff coogi oversized t-shirt. yikes. then all the "college thugs" start coming to class in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl pink t-shirts with "gucci" printed on them in glittery letters. as if gucci makes such ridiculous shirts. ESPECIALLY in such incredible huge sizes. WHO are they kidding. everybody with a hint od class knows that this is just some northgate mall urban trends purchase. then these gos-awful stores like hollister start making pink polos as well, further ruining the color pink.

wear pink the smart way. NO ghtetto gear PLEASE.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

i'' explain the pink thing as best as i can. keep in mind i just had more than my share of vodks tonics.

pink is classic country-club old man attire. and old man clothes are cool. pink lacoste and ralph lauren polos are fresh. especially when worn with white linen pants or shorts. pink dress shirts are equally as cool.

but just when you thought it was safe.....

the RAPPERS ruined it. typical. cam'ron shows up on "rap city the basement" or something sporting some probably knockoff coogi oversized t-shirt. yikes. then all the "college thugs" start coming to class in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl pink t-shirts with "gucci" printed on them in glittery letters. as if gucci makes such ridiculous shirts. ESPECIALLY in such incredible huge sizes. WHO are they kidding. everybody with a hint od class knows that this is just some northgate mall urban trends purchase. then these gos-awful stores like hollister start making pink polos as well, further ruining the color pink.

wear pink the smart way. NO ghtetto gear PLEASE.

:huh2: wow! dr. delusion and i agree on something.

deto/rockin' the pink Ralph Lauren Polo since age 8.</span>

Archived