The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I first met my Spottieottiedopaliscious Angel I can remember that damn thing like yesterday The way she moved reminded me of a Brown Stallion horse with skates on smooth like a hot comb on nappy ass hair I walked up on her & was almost paralyzed her neck was smelling sweeter than a plate of yams with extra syrup eyes beaming like four karats apiece just blindin' a nigga felt like I chiefed a whole O of that Presidential My heart was beating so damn fast never knowing this moment would bring another life into this world Funny how shit come together sometimes [ya dig] One moment you frequent the booty clubs & the next four years you & somebody's daughter raisin' y'all own young'n now that's a beautiful thang that's if you're on top of your game and man enough to handle real life situations [that is] Can't gamble feeding baby on that dope money might not always be sufficient but the United Parcel Service & the people at the Post Office didn't call you back because you had cloudy piss So now you back in the trap just that, trapped Go on and marinate on that for a minute

• Like 1

anyone want to verify? there aren't many elevators on Kauai...

some just make a retarded buzzing sound, followed by a slower close without the interruption-free ride at all & for some, there is no difference

it works at my friends building though; it climbs much faster too

legit, but definitely not for all... maybe it is a universal system for "better" elevators... it has worked in less than 1/2 of the ones i have tried in