The Nonsense thread

Overtime

15 hours ago, LUGR said:

I saw it again! Seems like a dude in my neighborhood bought it. Texted my friend about it and he said he saw it coming off the beach yesterday.

It's an interesting profile to say the least.  I'd like to see what the drag looks like in a wind tunnel. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, ndv said:

I think Elon has already done that, it didn't work as thought from what I remeber. 

I saw another one and got a good look. The front looks cool when it was coming up from behind minus the silly looking side view mirrors. The side and back look like shit, weird lines and angles. Also, the color shows greasy ass finger prints really bad. Not so impressive, def need to see it a few more times, it may grow on me.

• Truth 1

41 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I saw another one and got a good look. The front looks cool when it was coming up from behind minus the silly looking side view mirrors. The side and back look like shit, weird lines and angles. Also, the color shows greasy ass finger prints really bad. Not so impressive, def need to see it a few more times, it may grow on me.

I thought the same as well.  Not a big fan of the muted matte colors.  Although, seeing one coming down the street in Lambo green or orange is going to look terrible.  But a blue color would probably look best maybe a red shade too.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LUGR said:

😂 that’s interesting and unusual.

Are you some type of loadmaster?

What are your thoughts? Side view mirrors are weird as shit.

Its a hideously ugly thing, it smaller in person than photos make it appear. I got my sticky lil fingerprints all over it.

I've loaded so many cars on planes at this point. Had a grip of Hummer EVs, i like those, just so big. I want an electric kei truck.

• Like 2

Blows my mind they used those sharp points and angles and not smooth lines and curves. Read that is one of the reasons the window failed in that hilarious window test Musk did years ago. The sharp angles make the windows weak. Article said that’s why boats and planes have round windows.

• Like 1

Soo I thought I had a scab on my balls I noticed while I was doing my water aerobics class at the retirement home, and listen to this one meat head, edis went it for a closer examination and I had a tic on my testys.

Bout to start bathing in deet before I go out maybe even rinse my mouth out with it.

Edited by cancelculttourist

15 hours ago, LUGR said:

Is it so normal for you to have a scab on your balls that you wouldn’t think twice about it?

Nah but after being hospitalized once with really severe injuries I was off soo much pain meds I would scratch my balls in my sleep and sometimes wake up crying with my balls bleeding, and one time I didnt poop for two plus weeks and my aunt held my hand when I finally pooped and it was like giving birth.

Edited by cancelculttourist
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Nah but after being hospitalized once with really severe injuries I was off soo much pain meds I would scratch my balls in my sleep and sometimes wake up crying with my balls bleeding, and one time I didnt poop for two plus weeks and my aunt held my hand when I finally pooped and it was like giving birth.

Your aunt is a brave woman.

• Truth 1

12 hours ago, LUGR said:

I have got some kind of reflux, never hurts like heart burn but after I eat I basically have an asthma attack of varying intensity. It has gotten super fucking annoying. I have pills to take that kinda help, but this shit is starting to become a pain in my nonsense.

Sounds like a herniated esophagus