The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
17 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

I was in the middle of hunting down the king crimson live shows maaan

People need to stay away form attacking the archive.  Thays like attacking a random plant for now reason at all.  Pointless.

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

6 hours ago, ndv said:

People need to stay away form attacking the archive.  Thays like attacking a random plant for now reason at all.  Pointless.

It's been fucked with a couple times, but I think the main umbrage from last year was one of the top archive people deleting all of the archived kiwi farms stuff off of it due to identity politics and it being a so called dox site.

It sucks this happened but they really shouldn't be jumping into culture war shit 

• Truth 1

In a world in which my physical fingerprints can be digitally used to break SHA encryption to negatively augment My identifying characters and My experiential reality it sucks you have to wipe my fingerprints off every object that I interact with in this world such that no one else can access what is mine already for them to flaunt it and it be completely wasted because anything they could take for me is fundamentally worthless.

As well I trust myself the fact remains that until my bank accounts are rectified nobody else can be trusted as exemplified by the green checkmarks I placed on every security certificate in my keychain And action I performed as I can be trusted because I'm good either way Well I was get to choose whether or not they're circling or going down the drain just like my bank account balance is directly proportional

IMG_1458.jpeg

IMG_4216.jpeg

IMG_5887.jpeg

IMG_7479.jpeg

IMG_0769.jpeg

So in case anyone wonders why I reference monkey man the other day and using chemicals to burn my fingerprints are like a secret agent would understand I do so it's apparently damn go through temp to get fresh copies never leaving the hell they are dwelling in

Lol that's funny and half the truth.  My buddy was telling me never sign up for yelp becuase if for some reason you want to discontinue your paid subscription yelp will start writting bad reviews about your business all while.move your listing further down the list so it will not be on the first page.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

30 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Whoa. That's wild ass thuggery.

I believe around the same time my buddy was telling me to stay away from listing your business on yelp.  Major media covered this in their news but it didn't get the attention it deserved.  I tried to go back and search for some media coverage but it appears the stories may have been scrubbed from the net.   Yelp is definitely a pay to play for profit business.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/smallbusiness/comments/1alh2d2/beware_of_yelp_how_it_harms_business_owners_and/

Angie's List is kind of the same way.   Don't get me wrong they are great to advertise your business for local leads and small jobs, but it's still a pay to play business model and as soon as you stop paying they start playing.

If you ever have someone question why you're not listed on one of these sites.  What I tell them, is that I am a specialized service unlike the general competition and I opperate strictly from word of mouth due to multiple facts involved that these services cannot catorgorize my company properly without misleading the general public and due to the line of work I do that separates me from the competition, I have to be very concise and clear in what I do, due to a a few certification and practices I have to follow in 2 specific industries.  If they ask what industries are those, (I tell the Aerospace & Defense).  Which at that point I also explain to them I have to have a vetting process in place as well to make sure the customer is this right fit for the both of us.  With that being said, it's pretty much telling someone you do not go to Angie's list or yelp, to look for a defense contractor,  and if you did find a defense contractor their, this should be an immediate red flag amd don't do business with them.

• Truth 1

@ndvI agree with that 100%. Angie's list is definitely a place you go looking for a coupon or discount of some kind. I'm not knocking it, it has its place, say if you're looking for some one to come spray for mosquitos or some shit. Not really the place to search out some one to build an addition on your house!

• Truth 1