The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
18 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

bro. They look fucking terrifying. Non of them look like they are having a good time or are even there for a good time.

I need a translation on that one.

He’s saying for all of those who cringe at my videos I want to see you come out and dress up like the Simpson’s and see how you like it. 

It’s funnier if you don’t understand lol

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, ndv said:

^^ that better be a meme, cause that's nasty!

lol. My old lady was watching some fucking bride competition show and one of these ratchet bitches said she wanted a ranch fountain at her shit that people could dip wings and veggies in. Everyone was like “Fucking gross, bitch! We will make it happen.” 

So they are touring the catering place and they have a ranch fountain going for this bitch. You can tell the dressing is mad watery to get it to pump through. This bitch walks over to the ranch fountain opens her mouth and starts drinking from it. Everyone involved with the show and the catering company all look like a LUGR reaction picture. Hahaha. I wonder if I can find a clip of this train wreck.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

lol. My old lady was watching some fucking bride competition show and one of these ratchet bitches said she wanted a ranch fountain at her shit that people could dip wings and veggies in. Everyone was like “Fucking gross, bitch! We will make it happen.” 

So they are touring the catering place and they have a ranch fountain going for this bitch. You can tell the dressing is mad watery to get it to pump through. This bitch walks over to the ranch fountain opens her mouth and starts drinking from it. Everyone involved with the show and the catering company all look like a LUGR reaction picture. Hahaha. I wonder if I can find a clip of this train wreck.

Please do find. Gotta see this!

• Truth 1

Yeah, that just reminded of why I am not a fan of food fountains.  It's basically one of those things where there's so much, you gotta have a large group to make it worth it, but the catch is, you don't know where people's hands been. 

I would never touch that at someone's wedding.  I wouldn't even touch it at my own wedding.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Jackpot!  Skip to 9:30 This guy’s commentary is pretty on point too.

17 hours ago, ndv said:

Yeah, that just reminded of why I am not a fan of food fountains.  It's basically one of those things where there's so much, you gotta have a large group to make it worth it, but the catch is, you don't know where people's hands been. 

I would never touch that at someone's wedding.  I wouldn't even touch it at my own wedding.  

Yeah, that part at the end immediately made me think of

• Props 1

Mine watched it...I saw it too loll

It was on Marriage of Mortgage or wtv its called. The most offensive part of that wasn't that she wanted a ranch fountain imo...its that she chose the ranch fountain over a FKN HOUSE

• LOL! 1

That’s fucking outrageous. That shit was so gross to me I didn’t watch it til the end. I forget but I feel like the husband was weird ass fuck too. maybe it was a different episode but I feel like the only thing he rated was how many toilets were in the house.

• LOL! 1