The Nonsense thread

Overtime

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I wonder if there is a business opportunity there? How long do you think you would have to hold it before the stigma wears off? 

Im guessing it would depend on what kinda murder it was. If it’s just some gang land thing i’d wager pretty quick. Heinous or serial killer type shit must be a lot longer

In the case I mentioned it was the latter  

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
45 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@KultsI think it would be cool to buy the property and open it as a curiosity. Staged just the way it was found based on crime scene photos.

Not quite the same thing but I know the Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill house recently sold to a guy that did exactly that with it 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

20 minutes ago, Kults said:

Not quite the same thing but I know the Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill house recently sold to a guy that did exactly that with it 

still cool. I can fucks with that. 

I checked up on the Lizzie Borden house compliments of @where. That shit looks super cool. Also It looks like some company that specializes in haunted shit bought the Borden house and they have shit poppin all over America.

US Ghost Adventures

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

actually they DEMOLISHED it past tense.

stupid predictive text.

Was gonna say. Thought they bulldozed that building. Same with Gacy’s. People fucked up though. Those properties were gold mines lol. I’ll never understand the sentiments that go along with the aftermath of a serial killers demise like when it comes to people demo’ing shit. People are already dead. The fuck does it have anything to do with some old creepy building? 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

18 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Was gonna say. Thought they bulldozed that building. Same with Gacy’s. People fucked up though. Those properties were gold mines lol. I’ll never understand the sentiments that go along with the aftermath of a serial killers demise like when it comes to people demo’ing shit. People are already dead. The fuck does it have anything to do with some old creepy building? 

Cities trying to be out of sight out of mind, and it goes beyond just the victims and the crimes.  Like with Dahmer, it's not like people in Milwaukee trusted the police to begin with but they basically had dude red handed but said it must be 2 gay dudes having a fight and they let him go kill the dude. 

Gacy affected so many people for so long, we used to have a member on here who was somehow related to one of his victims or it was his friend's family or something who talked privately about that being a real sore spot for the city, a wound that never really goes away.

• Like 1