The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i hear what you are saying loud and clear. more so for the fact that you are doing it in the exact way i would do(minus ignoring basic grammar).

but what i'm not understanding is how you where insulted by my lack of knowing what tumblr was even about.

i even asked an honest question that was replied to by theo, and went off into the wild to form my own opinion of it that was not even expressed here. only the result of one of 6 open tabs that chrome could not handle was shared.

snarky yes.. but underhanded... i feel i must disagree with such a personal attack on an internet forum

idk, that was just the vibe i was getting each time. it could have been that my view was skewed from feeling less than great about you at said times

in light of this conversation, ill give you the full benefit of the doubt. its fine, man

Chicago rapper Qawmane “Young QC” Wilson has been charged with masterminding the murder of his own mother to get money from her bank accounts and life insurance policies. Wilson, 24, and two accomplices were charged this week with the alleged murder of Yolanda Holmes in early September. The deceased salon owner had more than $90,000 in her bank account, which Wilson withdrew a week after her stabbing and shooting death. The rapper apparently has his mother’s name tattooed on his shoulder.

http://youtu.be/shR5fbm63VE

ku-bigpic1_zps956a7024.gif

189366_zps5c186358.gif

My mom's name is Mary and was born on one of the "Mary" years. Yeah that's kind of an old school name.

They should make a chart for African-American names, because I wanna see when the Shaniquas and Sharkeishas and LaDaveyons came about... I would guess somewhere at the beginning of the crack epidemic.