The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

coinyecomingsoon.png

Answers to all your questions.

SO Many emails, such litle time.

First of all we want to thank the media and the PEOPLE for the huge outpouring of support and interest. This is beyond our wildest dreams - we are not a PR firm, we're just a few guys who want to take cryptocurrency to the mainstream.

We recieve about 500 hits to the website every minute, and a few hundred emails an hour, and more newsletter subscriptions. It's overwhelming, and we try to answer as many as we can. Here are some of the most common ones:

#1 MOST ASKED QUESTION: Where can I buy Coinye coins? Can I buy them before launch? Can I invest with you?

We aren't selling COINYEs pre-launch, and we can't trade Coinyes for USD or Euro money. Hopefully in the future, another community member will provide a service like this.

Right now, your best bet is probably to use a service like CoinBase.com to pre-purchase Bitcoin. They let you buy bitcoin with a credit card or bank account.

Then, when Coinye launches on January 11th at 11 PM, you can trade your bitcoins for Coinyes on one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The exchanges we're currently talking to are cryptsy.com, coinedup.com, and bter.com.

We'll be releasing tutorials soon that explain how to buy bitcoin, transfer it to your software wallet, and send it back out.