The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Finally back in civilization and my old broken laptop decided to start working again after 6 months! Good to be back, don't know how I went nearly a year without all this NONSENSE. I even brought back a gift;

Man rams car into gas station; steals banana then leaves

NEWINGTON, Connecticut (NEWS CENTER) -- The Newington Police Department responded to the Citgo Gas Station located at 502 Cedar Street at 1:48am on January 8 for a report of an active burglary alarm.

Upon arrival on scene, officers discovered extensive damage to the north entry doors which appeared to have been caused by a motor vehicle. No suspects were located at the scene.

Review of surveillance video depicted a suspect, operating a light colored Ford Freestyle stationwagon with Connecticut registration plates, backed into the store entrance door several times creating an opening in the glass. The suspect, identified as a black male wearing a dark jacket, dark pants, and a brown hat, then entered the store. The male was not wearing a mask and made no attempt to conceal his identity. The suspect selected a banana from a shelf, peeled and ate the fruit, and then exited the store. No other items were taken during the burglary. The suspect fled the scene in the above mentioned vehicle which incurred damage to the driver side rear bumper and tail light.

Anyone with information regarding this investigation is encouraged to contact the Newington Police Department at (860) 666-8445.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/watercooler/article/267337/108/Man-rams-car-into-store-to-steal-a-banana