The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how the fuck do you download previous versions of adobe products? I want to download photoshop CS6 extended but it keeps taking me to the Photoshop Creative Cloud BULLSHIT!

*edit- I think I found it but it's fucking stupid how they push the newest version on you (The Creative Cloud BS) even though CS6 is not even a year old. Yet, I can't find a single link to download trials for it directly from their main website. I had to go to one of their side websites that i found in their help forums. Wouldn't be easier to have all or most of your recent products easily accessible so people can buy them? Instead they make it so you can just try/buy the new version...It seems they lose a lot of money by doing that.

/end rant

how the fuck do you download previous versions of adobe products? I want to download photoshop CS6 extended but it keeps taking me to the Photoshop Creative Cloud BULLSHIT!

/end rant

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/7225112/ADOBE_PHOTOSHOP_CS6_EXTENDED_EDITION_%5Bthethingy%5D_

In Dubai, in order to be charged, a rapist must confess his crime or be witnessed doing the raping by no less than four practicing Muslim men.

todd-phillips-mustache.jpg