The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TJ Maxx: Extra 75% off Clearance B&M, starting August 4th or 5th

TJ Maxx is offering a Extra 75% off clearance items (marked with a red tag). They will begin the 75% off beginning August 4th or 5th, the tags will then be marked from red to yellow.

2 options

1) You can wait until the sale starts

2) You can buy stuff now, and then when the sale starts you can return it to the store the night before right as it closes and then repurchase as soon as it opens the next morning at the Extra 75% sale price (unfortunately you cannot return and repurchase immediately)...in order to return, you must leave the tags on and have the receipt. (fyi: general return policy is 30 days)

I attached photos of red tag items which are found in the mens clearance section, womens clearance section and childrens clearance section.

Some things I saw with the red tag in the mens section

Polo Ralph Lauren Polos

Nautica Polos

Tommy Hilfiger Polos

Lots of Brand name tees, polos, dress shirts, athletic wear ie: Hurley, Ben Sherman, Perry Ellis, Polo, Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Express, Hollister, Abercrombie, Kenneth Cole

I also saw lots of sports teams jerseys and tees

Sorry, i didn't look at the womens section or children section but i bet they had good brands too