The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is it just me or do old people feel threatened & angry by texting?

I've been snapped at a couple times at the gym by people 70+ when I was sitting down and just reading something on my phone.

Don't get me wrong I don't like when people are always buried in their phone, texting while driving and fucking up traffic, or one guy I saw standing in a doorway reading texts while crowds tried to get through...

But old people act like reading a text message is equivalent to whipping your dick out in public and jacking off.

I have zero tolerance for anyone regardless of age or sex, feeling like they are able to tell me about what I am doing that they think is wrong. Some things are more acceptable then others. But if someone came at me for texting and I was not bothering anyone, they would get the finger about two inches from their face.

What bothers me most about it is that I go out of my way all the time to be considerate of others.

What bothers me most about it is that I go out of my way all the time to be considerate of others.

I have gone out of my way for months now not to abuse you for using 'then' instead of 'than' on a constant basis. I always think you're about to start a story, but alas, it's just grammatical error and I'm left at the end of a sentence wondering what could have been.

Then again, better than getting shot dead for using your phone during the fuckin' PREVIEWS.

PREVIEWS.

I could understand if it was the movie, but, we talkin' about PREVIEWS. PREVIEWS.