The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

with the advent of reactive armor and it's continuing research and development eventually it's projected that no existing small to mid range conventional weapon will be able to pierce it making a single platoon of exo-armor wearing elite soldiers capable of carrying out missions that would either be impossible or incredibly costly as to asset deployment costs, not to mention being able to make it impervious to radiation and biological weaponry. absolutely incredible.

with the advent of reactive armor and it's continuing research and development eventually it's projected that no existing small to mid range conventional weapon will be able to pierce it making a single platoon of exo-armor wearing elite soldiers capable of carrying out missions that would either be impossible or incredibly costly as to asset deployment costs, not to mention being able to make it impervious to radiation and biological weaponry. absolutely incredible.

first ive heard of it

also here is a video

send in the bitches-skunkweed

a band from bandera texas

In the Internet, also it's weird how much the entire idea behind assassins creeds story is so believable to me right now with the idea of intelligent life creating us as a docile work force yet ultimately losing control due to war and natural disasters, anyway its nonsense that due to excessively eating my face on Saturday I can't sleep because the inside of my mouth is fucked.

• Like 1