The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NYC? u seen the title of that video, "ой Голубями! (Люди сражаются" ... Personally I think you're much more likely to get murked for doing stupid shit in a place where they use sideways R's and shit in their writing. Their whole language looks like it's been written by the zodiac killer.

• Like 1

Why do I want to decompile Gamemaker?

I am taking revenge on YOYO games by decompiling gamemaker. The reason is that YoYogames treat Russians like dirt. The fact is that Russian brothers have worked hard on making the yoyo games grow. Many free 3d open source games but never they got credit for it. Every time when a competition is held the filthy Pro Americans get a prize. Even if the Russians get higher votes for their games they never win. There are plenty Russian gamemaker programmers in Europe and Canada but once their background is revealed YOYO games rejects their work.

You will see the only one that gets a prize is even if their games suck:

American

Australians

British English gentlemen.

If you don’t believe me check yourself on the game maker competitions. There are Russian brother that have made games same like Call Of Duty, GTA4, Flight simulator in HQ 3D. They got chosen by members with an average of 9+. But guess what they got dumped by the YOYOGAMES staff who chose Americans as prize winners with their 2d shitty games.

For mother Russia. For your fatherland. Help me to bring are enemy down.

crypto writes:

alex21

I cannot understand, what You want - fully decompile this program? Get source?

Yes please. And then YoYO games wil get on his knees and apologies for the way they treat russion brothers. When gamemaker will be published in free open source Mark Overmars will apologies to the brothers for the behavior of his staff.

alex21

Are you suppose we are stupid?

If you want open-source analog - write it. If you want crack for this app - post crack request. Topic for crack requests here:

Price of this software is £2.50. If you hate author of this app - it's only your problem.

About "russion brothers". It's should be funny, not?

tumblr_lr625uouoE1qzniuwo1_500.jpg

"This is what my friends and I call the “Swedish Berry” When the male you are with is too drunk (or not turned on) but still tries to have sex with your vagina.. resulting in them just squishing their bits into your bits. It’s super sexy.

Ex.

1) “Ohhh, shit, I think I gave her the Swedish Berry last night”

2) “He was hot but had a Swedish Berry”"