The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Facebook pics -

Definitely thread worthy. If you've got photos of you bombing on Facebook and you're liking graffiti pages then I don't think you can blame anyone but yourself if they get shared.

Although in the Facebook thread I said I'd enjoy laughing at people and this was the response.

I liked it, I'll share it around too. I think I'll mainly use this for laughing at the kids who comment on the page with all their rap tags on facebook.

Good stuff though Oontz, good networking

Ur a faggot

:lol:

Nonsense.

In december of 2010, I attempted a stunt that involved an empty pool in the Reno, NV area. It was labeled as a backside Smith- in the deep end. I suffered severe injuries; including a broken Patella, a broken Tibula, disintegrated MCL, PCL, and LCL - amongst others. I may sound shallow in saying this but I have no sympathy for him.

I don't take painkillers. I don't have health insurance. I have nothing but the will to surf, travel, and skate + live.

Living a normal life is a bonus. We'll see if that ever happens again. As it hasn't yet.

Always had intentions on making a thread about it but I figured you would all make fun of me.

Pay to play.

That's life.

Thread please... pics / vid appreciated.

FUN GAME TIME

1. goto https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/12ozprophet

2. find go through the friends pictures on the page

3. post random people that surf the oontz

165121_183482231674832_100000391685745_483208_4571212_n.jpg

253952_1577276371090_1811066654_988522_7421226_a.jpg

252687_205400996167799_100000937008971_500692_7369448_a.jpg

Want to play... but must register to fagbook... no no... Make thread please for the lolz...

As daily said if YOU post dodgy flicks of yourself on the net it's fair fucking game in my book... Do it...!!!

all the blinking in one day equates to having your eyes closed for 30 minutes and the average person will spend 25 years asleep

there are 31,536,000 seconds in a year

a "jiffy" is actually 1/100th of a second...

and i know this jus cause im smart mayne