The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Segway company owner dies in apparent Segway accident

The owner of the Segway company has died, apparently in an accident involving one of his upright two-wheeled vehicles, police in England said Monday.

The body of James Heselden, 62, was pulled from the River Wharfe in northern England on Sunday, police said.

A Segway-type vehicle was recovered from the river, police said.

The incident is not thought to be suspicious and the coroner has been informed, police added.

The company confirmed "with great sadness" that he had died "in a tragic accident near his home."

It hailed his charitable work, saying that a donation of 10 million British pounds (nearly $16 million) to a local foundation earlier this month raised his lifetime charitable giving to 23 million pounds (over $36 million).

The British veterans' charity Help for Heroes was another beneficiary of his donations, the company statement said.

Heselden made his fortune through his company, Hesco Bastion, which developed the Hesco container used for flood control and as a military fortification.

funny.jpg

Segway company owner dies in apparent Segway accident

The owner of the Segway company has died, apparently in an accident involving one of his upright two-wheeled vehicles, police in England said Monday.

The body of James Heselden, 62, was pulled from the River Wharfe in northern England on Sunday, police said.

A Segway-type vehicle was recovered from the river, police said.

The incident is not thought to be suspicious and the coroner has been informed, police added.

The company confirmed "with great sadness" that he had died "in a tragic accident near his home."

It hailed his charitable work, saying that a donation of 10 million British pounds (nearly $16 million) to a local foundation earlier this month raised his lifetime charitable giving to 23 million pounds (over $36 million).

The British veterans' charity Help for Heroes was another beneficiary of his donations, the company statement said.

Heselden made his fortune through his company, Hesco Bastion, which developed the Hesco container used for flood control and as a military fortification.

funny.jpg

IN BEFORE SKYNET TERMINATOR PHOTOSHOPS

How To Spot Undercover Cops In Adult Theaters And Clubs:

· Keep your eyes open. I make it a point to be familiar with everyone in the theater before I start to play. If I see someone I don't know, I'll wait a bit and see what he does. A cop will not, and cannot, expose himself, participate, or disrobe. If he is hanging back and not doing anything but watching, I'll let him make the first move.

It's the same with new couples. Maybe you've noticed, but cops posing as a couple just don't act like a lifestyle couple. I've seen a few that are so bad that the whole theater has caught on to them, and everyone there is sitting quietly, just watching the movie.

· Watch for tag teams. This is two or three of them working together. They will sort of hang around, loosely watching each other's backs, checking out the scenery. The giveaway is that they tend to follow couples and will come in almost all at the same time. Here's a tip: The real players in this lifestyle that are single males generally do not travel in packs, and will always give a couple a chance to sit down and relax before approaching them. Don't ask me why the cops have to be so dramatic, like this is a drug bust or something. We aren't armed. Maybe it just makes them feel important.

· Try to look everyone you don't know right in the face. I love this one. You are actually looking for a disguise, or someone that will not meet your gaze. Don't stare. Just let him know that you see him. Undercover cops of any kind are phobic about being recognized, and don't ever want you to get a good look at them. Don't laugh. I have personally caught 4 undercovers like this. After they realized that I made them, they packed up their game and left.

· Check for telltale bulges in clothing. Of course, look for the leg holsters and other cop paraphernalia. Works best in the summertime when they can't hide their "tools" behind layers of clothing.

damn H, i'll stick to Dust

DUST - FOR THOSE OF YOU UNFAMILIAR WITH DUST ITS LITTLE FLAKES SOAKED IN SOME EVIL CHEMICAL THAT YOU CAN EITHER SMOKE ALONE OR MIX WITH WEED. IF YOU AIN'T A DUSTHEAD YOU GOTTA JAMES BROWN THIS SHIT, HIT IT AND QUIT IT. THIS AIN'T WEED MY NIGGA HIT IT TWICE THEN RELAX. REGARDLESS DO NOT SMOKE THIS SHIT IN PUBLIC. UNLESS YOU LIKE LOSING YOUR FUCKIN MIND. ONE OF MY NIGGAS SMOKED THIS SHIT IN THE CRIB AND THEN DECIDED HE NEEDED TO GO TO THE STORE (DRIVING 7MPH THE WRONG WAY DOWN THE STREET IN THE RAIN AT 2AM) AND CAME BACK VISIBLY UPSET. SOME DRUGS YOU DO TO MAKE AN ACTIVITY MORE POPPIN...IN THIS CASE, THE DRUG IS THE ACTIVITY. DON'T TRY TO DO ANYTHING MORE COMPLICATED THAN TALK ABOUT RAP MUSIC OR JUMP ON A TRAMPOLINE. I SAT ON A ROCK BY SOME WATER FOR 5 HOURS ON THIS SHIT ONCE TILL THE TIDE CAME IN AND I GOT WET AND WAS OD CONFUSED. THEN I GOT UP AND THE WHOLE WALK HOME FELT LIKE I WAS WALKIN THROUGH 3 FT OF MUD. FOR SOME REASON POP LOCKIN ON DUST IS EXTREMELY FUNNY. TRY IT.

http://victory-light.blogspot.com/