What Do You Think _____ Looks Like? Part III??

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WebsterUno:

Was that you taking flix in a mini?

Your man is damn lucky. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

ahahaha. yes, for those of you who are wondering what my backside looks like, look in the back of the current issue of short cuts. it's not the best and it was a hot ass day.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

"mental invalid-short(sorry bro)...maybe like 5'4 or some shit. rocks a radiohead shirt all the time. glasses. light short wavy/curly hair. a little on the pudgey side(sorry again, heh!)..........a bookworm. really likes to head out for a frappacino every week with a good friend and exbound on various subjects at once. a tad hyper. somewhat outgoing........always up for new friends and experiences..."-twinkie

...LOL, i didnt see i came up...come on dood! okay im short, but only if 5 9" counts, and im weighing in at 165 for my heavyweight bout....but i used to be a short little pudgy fucker! hahahaha! in the middle school early high school days...but aside from that kinda dead on, youre scarying me...weird...scorpio senses....good thread secret....and beardo i really never pictured you that crunchy or that hippie...hahaha...this shit kills me...nice skecth too sileo...r

i'm faving fun with this. this is for the ones that i dunno too well.

t.t. boy...well your first. with that name, i imagine you to be a guy with short sandy blonde hair. wears hats all the time. dont get offensive but i imagine you to be the abercrombie type. sorry.

chiken bone...mexican, skinny, real nice and sarcastic at the same time.

i luv roo...nice girl that likes to skate. cute, petite.has brown hair and for some reason, i see asian. but i know i'm wrong. i'll see ya soon anyways.

16vandals...duh.

the taco bell bomber...wears jeans with a nice short sleeved plaid shirt. real nice guy who doesn't mean to be mean. has good intentions.

dusty lipshitz...cute guy. i imagine him to be a hit with the ladies. light colored eyes, dresses nice. just like pilau hands.

my mom buys my clothes...your not young at all are you? sarcastic in nature. cute lookng guy but real young lookin. has brown hair that is shaved.

brown twinkie...i see you as a white guy with shaved head and a goatee. real cute...has tattoos?

mr bojangles...i dunno. you seem l.a. typish to me.

mispantalonesenfuega...took spanish in high school. i imagine you to be a big guy. not fat but big in nature. blonde hair not too short not too long.

george dubayah bush...you hate republicans maybe. very outspoken. dark hair. cute in a punk rock way.

zenyth...real nice guy. likes punk that i know. you have dark hair. skinny.

**remember i dunno you that well so i couldn't make it accurate. sorry if i offended any of you. hugs and kisses.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

my mom buys my clothes.....i picture you being about 5'10 dark hair short...with side burns and the goatee that wants to come out but you have to use eye liner to make it darker..(sucka), oh and your jewish!

rivers coumo...about 5'7 blond hair....short (of course)...some kind of piercing...probably eyebrow..

ahh who am i kidding. i know these kids....and by the looks of it...im not well known on the board. even with my 500 and some post...oh well..i have fun here regardless

Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

my mom buys my clothes.....i picture you being about 5'10 dark hair short...with side burns and the goatee that wants to come out but you have to use eye liner to make it darker..(sucka), oh and your jewish!

rivers coumo...about 5'7 blond hair....short (of course)...some kind of piercing...probably eyebrow..

ahh who am i kidding. i know these kids....and by the looks of it...im not well known on the board. even with my 500 and some post...oh well..i have fun here regardless

haha, oh it will come out when i want it to. ive just been shaving it cause i dont want to show your beard up with the one i could bust out. but actually, i do give you respect for the beard youve got, if i dont shave, it looks more like pubic hair growin outta my face then a beard. , so i think its best i keep shaving.

Originally posted by Devilush:

my mom buys my clothes...your not young at all are you? sarcastic in nature. cute lookng guy but real young lookin. has brown hair that is shaved.

devilush, that is pretty accurate. people are always thinking im younger than i am, because i am young looking. also, ive got brown hair thats pretty much shaved. nice job.

Originally posted by Devilush:

george dubayah bush...you hate republicans maybe. very outspoken. dark hair. cute in a punk rock way.

yayyyyyy i got guessed. ummm........righton about everything cept,.......and as far as clothes.....i'm not one style of anything. My clothes are multi genre really, except i don't own any rap/urban gear.

and i'm rocking the fro from now on till' i get my knatty dreads.

woo woo........ummmmm......i don't really talk to anybody up on this board cept for Ogb, Krs, and Chizm, so i don't have much visuals about anybody. Summary tho, most of the chick writers here are down to earth and probably cool as fuck, and there's alot of dudes here i'd like to chill and have a cold one with.

peace everybody

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

apellas: doesnt dress how you might think he would. wishes he could be part of the in-crowd, but doesnt feel like he is. hopes someday he might be. hair is either scruffy, or combed. either he skates, used to, or maybe never did but he has atleast one friend that does, or if not, atleast knows what a skateboard looks like (roughly) even if he couldnt really draw one if he had to. he liked movies, or atleast has seen one in his life. i know he eats atleast one or two meals each day, maybe he's a vegetarian, maybe he's not, thats the mystery of it all.

am i even warm here bro?

HAHAHAHA thanks dude, you jsut made my day. I was having a shitty one and you have put me in a great mood. I appreciate that. Anyway, I'll tell you what you were right about. The rest someone else can figure out.

I haven't combed my hair in weeks, although I'm attempting to grow a devil lock. I skateboarded for a few months, then figured out it wasn't for me. I do in fact eat(very perceptive, how did you guess??), and in fact I'm vegan. Once again thanks.

------------------

AIM: DurtyTrol

wowzers. a big huge thread for me to deal with... the people that guessed for me were actually very close in a lot of ways. very close. i think the only person i've met from the board is bobbito, but i've spoken with/ kind of know a few others.... hmmm....

i gotta start with beardo just because dudes seem to be herbing him steadily. i'm not sure if i'm gonna help- beardo is white, and looks like a 25 year old goof. no glasses, messy hair, khakis and t-shirts that kind of show off his budding pot belly. he makes his friends pee with laughter and they all love and respect him for his sharp wit and artistic brilliance. just a really talented doof. in the nicest way possible.

dlush- is a really cute pilipina girl; short has got some curves and junk in the trunk (again in the nicest way possible). very reserved, but extremely open to a lot of different things, is comfortable with who she is/becoming and is kind of a jack of all trades.

brown twinkie- is obsessed by media. he can't stop watching tv, listening to music, checking for videos not because he is a lazy average sack of shit, but quite the opposite- looks for cultural trends, analyzes, watches listens absorbs processes. he wishes sometimes that he didn't watch and listen so much so that he could explore other things like his art (use this term in the broadest and non pretensious way). i see him in the old man clarks, held together by duct tape and some ratty cordoroys (sp?). and a plain white t-shirt, never wearing a hat with a blonde/brown bush flowing in the wind, inflected here and there with streaks of grease. haha, i wish this dude lived near me so i could bike to his crib and give him some records to check out and chat until his beautiful girl kicked me out.

hesh- i see as a puerto rican dude that loves rock music (and classic rock music) and loves being puerto rican to the fullest. and rocks a puerto rican flag on his messenger bag and is adored by all his friends for his kind heart. i don't know that's the vision i have in my head. i tried to email you to man, it bounced back for some reason. i'll get you though...

man, it's weird that even though i don't know many of you, i know kind of what you look like.

freddy kreuger- i see as a dude that was a totally ratty bad kid when he was younger, but then became a hippie, at first only because of drugs and something to do. but eventually through his hippiness (not in a mean way at all) he has found beautiful peace and chuckles at the way he used to be. he sports a mustache, tight jeans, likes motorcycles and bars and blonde broads and is torn between his past and his future. he has a bad temper and is very intense.

heehee. impressions are funny.

no jades haha..im sure it wasnt me..ive been really ill so i havnt been able to get off my block.I only made it out once last week..besides that im bed ridden right now..no good..I missed the b.shoot.but i do have bunch of new pictures for the site..once i can get this roll developed..

Originally posted by Vanity:

woop! woop!!

datsdasounduvdapolice

yea you got me im a cop im gonna bust you by a guess description on the internet,lets see.......hmmmmmm so you might be ugly,short,fat or bald but atleast i know your slow to learn......nahhhhh-uhgggg![dribble dribble] datsdasoundaretardoncrackmakeswhenustickyourdickinhisassssssssss!

Archived