What Do You Think _____ Looks Like? Part III??

Secret

TTboy: whenever I see a post by this guy I think of a face with like a crazy ass smile and like acrazy look in your eyes, white with blonde hair thats gelled, big eyes.

Beardo: Iv seen him post some flicks of some funny ass stickers that lead me to believe hes hella funny, but sort of reserved, like he knows the answer to some riddle, that you havent even started to think about.

Ouija: Brown hair,white, wears khakis,hemp necklaces,and timberlands(but not the hip hop kind, the brown ones, that just look normal and sorta like loafers)slightly unshaven.

Makros: I picture this guy to be a loner, I see tight black jeans, ratty black concert shirt and black etnies or emericas, visible tattoos arms or neck, twisted sense of humour.

if you have any forecast on my physical features go ahead, but I doubt you will

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by suburbian bum:

what do i look like people?

Haha, komega, you are pretty much like i would imagine you, a rich fat kid... no offence.

im 5'10 164 lbs i juss have big cheecks..

none taken though

Guest chicken bone

yeah suburbian bum, hes just got large jubilant lucious pair of cheecks on his face! these ripe apple plum cheeks and they are sitting on the left face, then on the right side, and he feeds the tasty cake pies into his little mouth.

i love you komega.

------------------

chicken bone!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Bump, in times of sadness...

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

el mammero.. the guy who says "what can ya do? fuckit...." and tips his brew. slightly pissed off, slightly happy to be pissed off. artsy, longer hair, kinda curly, topped with a ball cap. but definately masculin.

Bob Hope - Artsy, stuck up, definately looks interesting and intimidating, mysterious, quick to the draw, dark eyes, dark hair, even when you're scruffy you look clean shaven.

Wow, somebody actually happened to mention my name... and got it all pretty much right. Except the angry part. I'm actually an extremely happy fellow, and rarely get angry. And substitute the baseball cap with a fuzzy Kangol hat.

You also got Bob Hope pretty right, I'd say... Add a spontaneous goofy smile with an overbite and a funny hat, and you got it.

Only other person I've seen on this board is Secret, and someone struck right on the money when he said she's a wonderful asian ham. Very, VERY cute.

Tow up, your picture looks almost EXACTLY like how I pictured you... really good looking. I expected you to be a shortie though, hehe.

I picture Devilush to be hot as fuck. I don't know, just the mention of the word Filipina makes me drool. And all this talk about the backside...

I'm starting to get mental images of other people on the board, but I haven't been here enough time to say anything certain. Brown Twinkie is probably light skinned, glasses, messy hair, lots of white shirts with undefined stains and fucked up pants, amazing stereo system... MeroSeis is thug as fuck but funny as hell... Makros is an angry little dude who wears black shirts and looks completely fucked in the head (and I love him for it)... Beardo is a granola guy with dreads and a messy goatee... Seeking is probably big, tattooed, and doesn't look exactly friendly at first... and that's about it...

Anyways, here's me. The one on the left actually garnered me an astonishing 9.9 on amihotornot.com, don't sleep. The bleached hair may look gay, but it seemed to work.

http://yourphotos.com/users/2810/cara3.jpg'>

Then here's me going on about my daily boricua lifestyle with some highly foreign man...

http://yourphotos.com/users/2810/me.jpg'>

And finally the most amazing picture I've ever taken of myself, so hideous it's completely unnecessary to even edit it.

http://yourphotos.com/users/2810/impretty1.jpg'>

I am a horrible monster and I pray for death. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro:

I picture Devilush to be hot as fuck. I don't know, just the mention of the word Filipina makes me drool. And all this talk about the backside...

aw how sweet! thank you. that made my gloomy skies brighten up with all this chaos.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

hooray for filipinas!

Well, I already know that..

Joker is seriously obese (300+ lbs!) yet he still insists on wearing those damn biker shorts all the time...

Beardo is puerto rican and proud of it.

Gnes is like 6'5" with a ridiculous blond mullet. kinda joe dirt looking.

Ginger bread man would be an okay looking guy if it wern't for that skin problem..

and Mune is a total jock. tall. buzzcut. always wearing trailblazer jerseys..looks like gheorge muresan.

well, nobody'll EVER guess what I look like!!... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

macaroni

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ok ok. i didnt want to do this. but the mac is like 5 2 ,mr look at me im cool, wears tight khakis, lose bowling shirts, o and he goes to school with a large bowling bag. walks upright and is very shy.

gnes is like 6 7 thin german with a nice haircut all the time. wears fubu and has the lingo to go with it. trys to sport the pumas but its not happening. hasa slight LISP.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ok i forgot to mention a few

we have bigmetalcircus i think hes the average joe. wears glass white guy with a not to uncommon name. goes around doing his thing. timid, doesnt go out and paint fr8s on his own cos he is scared of the boogie man

aves. has to be older cat. drinks alot. likes to chill goes out and paint when he feels like i. wears relaxed jeans. old school nycity type fellow. used to war the cross colours and z cavariche. doesnt care about the image

spek. is the average hip hop bumping cat. always into the new. tall maybe. has way with words. who know?

b hope. now this is a class act. highly intelligent. not easily persuaded, tall, dresses in some nautica, preppy looking stuff

kern is too cool and sexy to be messed with. wont say a word to you unless he know you. too worried about wearing the black sabbth stuff to notice you.

Originally posted by El Mamerro:

Anyways, here's me. The one on the left actually garnered me an astonishing 9.9 on amihotornot.com, don't sleep.

hahahaha, holy shit. I remember that! 9.9 that's fucking impressive. Puerto Rican and Italian hotties always do it for me. You should of posted your halloween pictures... those are absolutely my favorite.

Archived