What Do You Think _____ Looks Like? Part III??

Secret

ok here it goes..

Harpo... intelligent- but rebelliouus in nature.. tall somewhat thin.. , dark blonde or medium brown hair..nice cut...like those stock trader people.. and a pair of frames..handsome..

seeking.. -tall..thin, serious looking face, with a strong presence.. but when he smiles the sun shines. light colored eyes and long reddish dreads..

jades_blue-- cute very cute.. small,thin and witty.. dark hair and eyes and i could hang with you 24/7 personality..

suburbian bum-- crazy curly hair.(dirty blonde) .medium built- sexy in an odd way...clothes according to occassion....

so am i close???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool topic! too bad nobody knows me!!

Actually if i didn't know Secret that you are from the states, without hestitation would i think you are my x!!!

http://www.ezshots.com/members/stryka210/images/stryka210-1.jpg'>

she's the lil china girl. This however is not me (or maybe it is?.. depends on what the girls think) The other girl Michie got killed by a drunk driver 5 1/2 months ago RIP l miss her!!!!

[This message has been edited by KINGREAL (edited 09-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by KINGREAL (edited 09-15-2001).]

Fred Kreug- pretty tall, thing, long crazy bown hair (rake yohn in hell)

Bare- thin, gelled hair, all around nice guy

Drake Mallard- I dunno, i guess he's seemed like one of those artsy short guys

Bigmetals- tall, thin, always sportin a bucket hat and a brew

Ouija- tall, one of those people who can really get talking, long hair but isnt an art geek

Originally posted by iphs:

ok here it goes..

Harpo... intelligent- but rebelliouus in nature.. tall somewhat thin.. , dark blonde or medium brown hair..nice cut...like those stock trader people.. and a pair of frames..handsome..

so am i close???

Yeah, you're close. Cept i dont wear frames.

Sorry to burst your bubble KingReal, but I look nothing like that girl. She seems like a nice girl though. Unlike me. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

Picture a pouty, fairly normal looking little girl, with a bottle of beer in her hand, needs to cover her cleaveage more, and would probably beat you up if you looked at her the wrong way and that is me.

[This message has been edited by Secret (edited 09-16-2001).]

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT:

Oh, but I am, and I come from a religion where I can have up to 7 wives. Right now I have 4, and 2 are in other states....care to join?

i think we found ben-ladin

Archived