What Do You Think _____ Looks Like? Part III??

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by SIELOETTE

you guys are great..actually im not some goddess..or some hype..im cute sure..but a tomboy..with a style concious twist.like right now.. white t shirt..warm ups and some globes...I like to climb shit..and im always writing down ideas..i look like im sad all the time..just walking down the street..ya know one of those meloncholy girls.but im not..im basically a loner..who used to be real social

oh god....my kind of girl...oh wow

think i'm in love

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

No one guessed what I look like...

I've seen a pic of Devilush, and for some reason I picture Siloette being tall and with brown or dark hair (I don't know why, I just do).

wow, you've seen my pic?? dammit, i told my "client" never to give out my pic to anyone...oh well, he's not gonna get a date next week. hehehehe, so how did you see it??:crazy:

Originally posted by T.T Boy

devilush>> so should i get down on this or what?

t.t.boy....i think that you should!! you are good looking. so get down on it. as for me, i dont wanna post my pic.....ew. this is me>>>:D

now you all know how i look like!:crazy:

Originally posted by seeking innocence

how the fuck do we have more replies than views? thats nuts...

And I thought you'd knowthis...When the new board was set up all views were set to 0. From there on whoever viewed the thread was counted only once for each timed you've signed on. So, this is why more people have REPLIED than VIEWED this thread. It's popular, but not poular to look at. Just like N'suck (N'ync).

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

TT Boy- bling bling in the yellow baseball hat

a hahahahaha.. i remember now. please throw that away. thank you.

look me up soon.

and devilush>>>> i think i will soon. im just not sure...... kinda worried ya know.

feel free to make fun of the stoner guy in the background. and the other goofs too. make fun of me too if ya like.

Archived