What Do You Think _____ Looks Like? Part III??

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

boogie hands: skinny guy, typical white dude short hair...smart...decked out in casual wear, laid back.

ese: since youre a big rail geek and from canada i figured you to be a tall, skinny guy. smart, but smart more about cool stuff like trains, not caring as much about intellectual bullshit (haha).

ttboy: slightly overweight, into cars and pullin chicks...and maybe graffiti.

beardo: the guy that sits in class with a trey tour shirt and not long enough khaki shorts who knows he is smarter than everyone else in there, and is...also likes tofu.

cracked ass: lanky white dude who hangs out in train yards and also enjoys watching tv and spring sunsets.

chip: big motherfucker wearing only black shirts and the same pair of torn up blue khakis every day. nice but imposing.

secret: all around girly blonde looking but with a sharp right hook and attitude, only when provoked.

makro: like every person hes ever posted before.

mero: large bronx killah, but always with a quip or surprisingly intelligent thing to say, dun.

brown twinkie: smart white dude who wears cargo shorts and a polo without giving a fuck. enjoys sitcoms and strange english techno artists.

apellas: doesnt dress how you might think he would. wishes he could be part of the in-crowd, but doesnt feel like he is. hopes someday he might be. hair is either scruffy, or combed. either he skates, used to, or maybe never did but he has atleast one friend that does, or if not, atleast knows what a skateboard looks like (roughly) even if he couldnt really draw one if he had to. he liked movies, or atleast has seen one in his life. i know he eats atleast one or two meals each day, maybe he's a vegetarian, maybe he's not, thats the mystery of it all.

am i even warm here bro?

i knew i was way off i am not good at this in fact i basically just attempted to make a mockery based on little things that i pick up about peoples personalities. there was no offense intended i was just being a goof.

joker isnt gay he doesnt dress gay but godamn i bet he looks good in bike shorts.

everyone stopped guessing me that pisses me off.

argh.

------------------

teeth and flowerpots. addiction to the soul.

stonecutters#0.ulockjustice.

wow...i feel like the awkward new kid in highschool...how and why do you people know so much about each other??? i thought i was on this site waaaay to often, but this thread establishes that im not even on enough to be part of the clique.....yikes. i dont know whether to feel releaved or slighted!

nisensf..

whoa relax dont worry about it..its cool..its not clickish..alot of packages have been traded..so alot of people have bits of art from every one and so on..so thats why it comes off like a click..but its not..its the internet..unless you talk to these people often..I only talk to a small percentage of people on here..and its usually because we are connected in some way..like were going to the same town..lets meet up..or we really dig each others work..or know the same people etc..and alot of people ive actually met and painted with..so its hard..unless your a frequent poster..

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by Gnes 37:

iced out mocha got it pretty damn close that was a dope thought ha ha ha props

word word. you know im in the know. but why did everyone stop guessing on me? its not like EVERYONE saw the iwearpinkshirts campaign.

fr8lovr> ahahaha...... some of that is like me but some is the opposite... i like that cars and chicks thing.. made me laugh. alot of what everyone says is true about who i was a year ago. i mean, i thought i had changed, i guess my personality tell another story that i didnt know i was telling.

nisensf> im only getting a few responses and im on that board waaaaaaaay too much. jeez, thats scary.

since only one person guessed about me:

http://www.pbase.com/image/314030.jpg'>

http://www.pbase.com/image/314036.jpg'>

that second picture is what happens when i get wasted and listen to hiphop.

bounus points to whoever names the beer im drinkin, like its real hard to read.....

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 09-06-2001).]

Archived