=TERRORISM= THE SOLUTIONS THREAD FOR PROBLEMS ABROAD.

non-hetero

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

andvantage of it to tell them 80 virgins will wait for you in heaven ...

i think its actually 79 virginians fool.

--------------------------------------------------

Isreal gives shade a new name. However Arafat is not Irish spring fresh. Dude has doe and the ability to stop "his" people from doing their thing. While his people suffer, unimaginable indignities yassi wife is where? doing what? yeah he could make some change if thats what he wanted.

The def of a stalemate is niether side budging.

I would really like to see Yassi and Ari man up in the ring and settle it once and for all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Now one of us is gonna get shot, didn't you see 'Boys in the Hood?'"

They had a campaign in Israel/Palestine where people would sign petitions to build a wall and seperate the two countries, they got over 100,000 signatures the first week. The more this shit happens the further and further we get away from a viable solution to the problem. And the media just promotes hate on both sides. Look at Virs calling the Palestinians "below human," isn't that just as bad as Hitler calling the Jews "below human?" Isn't attacking refugee camps just as bad as burning people? How is it that no one sees that what the Jews ran to Israel to avoid is the exact same thing they're doing to Palestinians? Putting them in "camps" forcing them to work for pennies so they can survive? Stealing their land and possessions? We just need Bush to nuke the whole Middle-East and we'll be okay...

MILTON...

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

you want to know wuts selfish ?

sending a ten y/o kid with a bag full of bombs with out him being awaer of them to the border to blow up in our soldiers faces ... can you call ppl who do somthing l so low humens?

well if you can you are idiots.

when ppl dont have nothing and you take andvantage of it to tell them 80 virgins will wait for you in heaven after you blow your fuking ass on jews then you are not humen .... that man deserved to die he sent ppl to die for him and to take inoccent lives with them

and ... here is a qustion to you all you think bin laden must die right?

well y is that ? for blowing up the wtc?

then fuck it yasin blow up all the soul of our sociaty

anyone who sais else can suck my dick

I reread this and it makes me upset now that I finally understand what he means

"sending a ten y/o kid with a bag full of bombs..."

So its okay for Israelis to take over a city, kill all of the men, rape the women in groups of 5-10 soldiers as long as they don't hook bombs up to any of the kids? Is that right? I'm a little confused. Isn't propoganda lovely? Can anyone say brainwashed. Watch out for the evil dark-skinned arabs, they all strap weapons of mass destruction to their infants and then roll the strollers at large buildings...

"when ppl dont have nothing and you take andvantage of it to tell them 80 virgins will wait for you in heaven after you blow your fuking ass on jews then you are not humen"

Why do those people have nothing? Could it be because Israel STOLE it from them? Ya, it is because Israel stole it from them, along with their land, their homes etc. How can you look down on somebody who has nothing when you took it from them in the first place. I know Virs didn't personally take anything from anybody, but he's supporting the idea that its A okay to steal as long as you're powerful, but then when you fight back you're "not human." Like seeking said if you keep fucking with people that have nothing to lose bad things are gonna happen.

"that man deserved to die he sent ppl to die for him and to take inoccent lives with them"

So did George Bush, in that little old place called Iraq. And come to think of it so did Israel, they sent soldiers to die for the country right? They sent out soldiers to kill people to take land they thought was theirs right? So every leader with an army deserves to die by this logic right?"

"then fuck it yasin blow up all the soul of our sociaty"

Did you copy this directly off of a flyer or did you paraphrase? The arab pig-dogs are your mortal enemy huh?

"anyone who sais else can suck my dick"

Well put, well put indeed....

word to seeking i think your name is, sorry if i got it wrong.

the way i look at it is this: i havea friend who has lived in palestine for since three years ago and he gave me quite an indepth viewppoint on arab-jewish relations.

He told me that people over there, in the west bank, they are constantly bombarded by pictures of martyrs, hamas rallies, funerals, and basically perpetual violence. Hell, he said when his brother (now deceased, thanks to an israeli rocket aimed at a hamas militant, he was a bystander) graduated from college, they walked over the israeli flag in order to get theyre diplomas. its just an endless cycle of hate, propaganda, and injustice on both sides. and until all poeple realize that neither side is right in this struggle (altho palestine does have the worst of it right now) then nothing will be accomplished. i just think that we should teach the children less hate and to end violence but i mean...will it ever happen?

Iraqis express outrage at Hamas leader's killing

Tuesday, March 23, 2004 Posted: 12:21 PM EST (1721 GMT)

Rioters set a truck on fire Tuesday in Ramadi, Iraq, west of Baghdad.

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Israel's assassination of Hamas founder Sheikh Ahmed Yassin reverberated Tuesday in Iraq as top Shiite clerics pledged allegiance to the Palestinians and angry Muslims took to the streets.

Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, the most powerful Shiite cleric in Iraq, urged Muslims to unite against Israel and restore what he said belongs to the Palestinians.

Moqtada al-Sadr, a Shiite cleric with a powerful base in a poor Baghdad neighborhood, said Iraqi Muslims support the Palestinians.

"We as Muslims stand hand in hand with our brethren in Palestine," he said. "And we say to them that we are ready to extend all forms of assistance, be it moral or physical."

.......Ex-arms inspector Blix says war unjustified

Yo tess. I know you wernt really saying this but let me clear things up.

You cant blame the population of a country on who they elect. Cause even if the dude is really popular you still have like 30% of the people not liking them. And thats a shitload of people. Take for example George Bush. Lots of americans like him. But you cant target or blame americans for what he does cause a shitload of americans hate him.

I know what I just said what obvious but from what you were saying it sounds like you said "The people in a country are accountable for what their leader does" which doesnt work on an individual basis.

Hamas names interim leader in Gaza

Militant group spokesman takes over role of slain Yassin

Tuesday, March 23, 2004 Posted: 9:45 PM EST (0245 GMT

GAZA CITY (CNN) -- Abdel Aziz Rantisi was named acting Gaza leader of Hamas until a new leader is chosen, Hamas officials said Tuesday.

Rantisi takes over as details of a letter said to be from Hamas founder Sheikh Ahmed Yassin -- who was killed Monday in an Israeli targeted helicopter attack -- were made public.

A pediatrician by training, Rantisi is a longtime militant. He has been jailed in Israel and by the Palestinian Authority. Israel tried to kill him in June.

Rantisi speaks fluent English and has represented the Islamic fundamentalist organization before the international media.

Israel's security forces were on high alert Tuesday in preparation for reprisals over Yassin's killing. Hamas has vowed to avenge his death.

A member of Hamas was shot and killed by Israeli forces late in the day as he planted a bomb in the Jewish settlement of Morag in southern Gaza, Palestinian sources said.

Hours earlier, Israeli tanks and 25 armored personnel carriers moved into a Palestinian refugee camp near Khan Yunis to bulldoze agricultural land, Palestinian security sources said

And the Israeli air force launched a raid in southern Lebanon that killed two Palestinians, Lebanese sources told CNN. They added the group was a unit of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP).

The Israeli air force said several Palestinians were preparing to fire rockets into northern Israel.

Hamas has vowed to retaliate for the killing of its spiritual leader Yassin, who was fired on as he left a mosque.

Tens of thousands turned out Monday for the funeral procession of Yassin, whose flag-draped body was carried through the streets to a cemetery known as the "martyrs' graveyard." (Full Story)

Yassin, who founded Hamas in 1987, was one of the most visible symbols of the resistance against Israel. (key facts)

Seven others were killed with Yassin, who used a wheelchair, and 16 more were wounded, according to hospital sources.

The Palestinian Authority declared three days of mourning Monday and condemned the killing.

The international community roundly condemned the killing, although Israel's most important ally, the United States -- which regards Hamas as a terrorist organization -- criticized the move as a hindrance to peace but stopped short of condemning it. (International reaction)

Posthumous letter

A letter to this month's Arab League summit, said to be from Yassin and published Tuesday on the Web site for the Palestinian Media Center, urges the Arab world to back the fight against Israel economically and militarily. It read in part:

"Palestine is a Muslim and Arab land. The Zionist Jews stole it from us by the power of arms, and we will get it back only by the power of arms.

"It is a sacred Islamic land. We shouldn't give up one inch of Palestine even though we don't have at this time the needed power to liberate it."

The message read: "Describing our jihad as terrorism by the enemies of God is a great injustice. We hope that the summit will have a clear and non-negotiable position in support of our people.

"Our people need economic support to strengthen their resistance after the evil Jews have destroyed their livelihood and stole their riches. Our people also need military support, as well as security, media, moral, diplomatic support, to help them continue their jihad and we look to the summit to achieve all that, god willing."

CNN translated the letter, which carried the Hamas letterhead, from Arabic to English.

link

Problem with Palestine is the lack of capitalism. Capitalism has been the saving grace for humanity because it channels human nature's inherant ambition in a direction that will ultimately benefit the individual, which in turn has a trickel down affect to benefit those around them as well. No matter what, most humans will always seek out a way to shine. In western society, that usually means becoming dumb paid. Most never will be, but fact is most waking hours in the day will be spent in the perpetual pursuit of doe. This keeps you distracted from doing dumb shit, while contributing to an active economy that'll eventually create the competition and wealth that in turn creates the advances in society from technology to education and everything in between so that as a society and culture, we can all move forward.

Example: Why does the Post Office suck? It's grossly inefficient, loses money out the ass, and has been in a downward financial spiral for over a decade. They keep increasing postage costs, which turns more people towards alternative methods of shipping and communication, which forces them to charge even more to make up. All through which, you got a bunch of people making shit money, in a shitty environment, end spend every moment of it acting like they rather be anywhere else than helping your ass mail your stupid letter. Compare that shit to FedEx or UPS, where you get service with a smile, hardly ever see a line, and talk to a person over joyed to lend a hand in their crisp uniform. They have every modern tool at their convenience and generally bend over backwards to make sure your shit is handled proper, all the while improving upon their system and coming up with new services and conveniences.

-or-

Compare the bullshit beurocracy involved in going to the DMV to renew a Driver's License and how bad it sucks to go and wait in those 2 hour lines with a mob of pissy people in some stale green, fluorescently lit hell hole of a building. Waiting forever and a day to deal with some idiot to shuffle papers and take your picture while moving at a pace that makes you wonder if they believe they'll be living to see a 1000 years, to do something that should take about 10 minutes. Now compare that to how long it takes to go to a Costco or a Sam's club and sign up and get your membership card handled, so you can enter the store and spend your money. If the guy at the DMV is an asshole, you think a supervisor is gonna care? But in the off chance you catch some attitude at a retail shop and bitch to a supervisor, I bet you'll be bouncing on out with a discount and some sincere apologies.

By now your asking what the fuck one thing has to do with the other. The anaology I'm making is there's no ambition in a federal agency to do things efficiently cause if they don't, they'll never go out of business. The people there rarely lose their jobs cause affirmitive action got them in there in the first place and once you're in, you may not make much or move forward, but your sure as hell not getting fired unless you fail the drug test. Your boss could give a shit cause they don't need to strive to make the company more profitable, and there is no owner that has to worry about losing their venture due to competition doing things better. Instead the lack of ambition (motivation) just leads the agency to stagnate in their inefficiency with employees that have no more incentive than to make it to 5pm so they can go home.

Now you look at the middle east... You got the Palestinians there rotting in the fuckin desert with no opportunity to make money. Yet as humans, they still have the ambition to shine. Within the contect of their situation, there's nothing they can strive for except religeon since thats the only thing that's readily available. So they got all day, year after year, for generations to overthink and twist up religeon to the point that they actually start to believe that if they die for God, they'll get comp'ed 50 virgins and admission to the VIP section of Heaven. Ambitious as all humans, some people are really gonna go for theirs and go the extra mile. That leads to each guy outdoing the next guy ad-infinitum, despite the fact that the next guy's a fuckin nut that's had nothing else to occupy his time, so in turn has been sitting in the hot fuckin sun re-reading that same section of the Koran that's promised him the Virgins and and eternal seat at God's dinner party for a job well done. So with nothing else to look forward to what the fuck else you gonna do?! The Israeli's are just a convenient excuse since they happen to live on the good side of the tracks next door, bully them around, and have enough doe to make them jealous as a mother fucker (though religeon would never allow them to admit the latter). Don't trust my theory? Then why the fuck don't the Saudi's or the Kuwaiti's strap bomb's to themselves for Allah? Granted there's nobody pushing up on them all that much these days, but their still Muslim and even when Iraq gave them shit for a few years, not one of those people decided it was worth blowing themselves up in a crowd, nor did their society degrade to a bunch of bare footed, jerk offs running around masked, while ganging up to throw rocks at all the incoming tanks. Nope, those people had a good hsutle going and decided it was a better idea to see who they court into lending a hand (Cause you know nothing in life is free). They did what they had to do so they could go back to kicking in it in the oasis and get dumb paid off a natural resource they've been able to exploit, while building up some of ther most advanced labs and education systems in the world. That and health care and household utilities are all free.

Then you got Afghanistan and other shit holes like Yemen. Once again we got an entire culture that don't have the opportunity to get paid, so instead take what they do have available (Religeon), and put the same effort we as American's put into Capitalism. Osama Bin Laden is like Bill Gates, except his monopoly is to commoditize his own fucked up interpretation of religeon and mass market that shit to all his peoples. And their whole heartedly buying that shit up is quick as he's offering it cause if that's the only game in town, you're gonna want to be on top of it. I'd bet if you gave those motherfuckers a steady job, a Honda Accord, and a condo in the suburbs, there'd be a whole lot less of them eager to throw that shit out the window. You roll through the hood in a Benzo and party around town like P Diddy and I'd bet you're also gonna see a whole lot more of them try to get their hustle going.

That's my theory.

©2004, all rights reserved.

ok, that's more than plausible. my question is, since the biggest difference (that i know of, at least) in those cultures as they are now, and five hundred years ago, is the just fact that everyone else is way ahead, why didn't they do what they do now, 'terrorize', then ? or maybe they did, and i just don't know.

"Israel says all militant leaders Marked for Death, no one is Above the Law. Israelis are Out For Justice, Militant Leaders are Hard to Kill. Arafat still Under Siege, Palestinians Under Siege 2. All of Middle East is On Deadly Ground."

Note written by me, unfortunately.

This thread is for the on going discussions of all the terrorism problems that we as the world are having to deal with these days, as well as any other political problems / relations / concerns and so forth.

As everyone knows there has been threads on the Iraq situation, 9/11, Palestine / Isreali conflicts, Al Queda, The recent bombings in Madrid, Problems in Haiti, problems in Africa and so forth. However, in almost all of these threads, people just argued back and forth as to whether or not they agreed or disagreed on what went down, or what "so and so" is currently doing or not doing about the situation and whether or not it should be handled in that particular way.

In this thread, I'd like to get people's humble opinions for SOLUTIONS to each of these problems. It's very easy to point out a problem but it's very hard sometimes to come up with solutions to resolve the matter at hand.

So let's hear some good input for solutions to some of these problems and discuss the situations at hand.

parking lot, a big damned parking lot.

*edit for some amount of serious*

i honestly dont think there is a 'solution' to many of the worlds problems

bottom line is people are going to hate and war against each other

you can do small things here and there to tide people over

but when it comes down to it people always want more

or want what someone else has

even hate people just to have someone to hate

a 'solution' would be peace but thats a pipe dream

I'd also like to just comment on the 9/11 congress meeting discussion real quick as well.

First off, i'm glad im not any of the guys that are being grilled by the congress/senate (rumsfeld for example) because these guys and their questions are highly annoying and repetitive. They keep asking them about previous things they said in the past, and I'm assuming they're trying to get the guys to make a mistake or go against something they said in the past. That would irritate the holy shit out of me... I'd be like "if youre questioning me about something I already said, that you have in your hand, why dont you re-read it".

anyways, they keep harping on how we had all these warnings about planes being used as missles and these terrorists planning on hi-jacking aircrafts and flying them into things, turning the planes into bombs.

Like i mentioned in another thread, the intelligence agency probally did get these warnings prior to 9/11, and probally didnt take them as seriously as they should of, but I mean, who would have? I wouldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams of them turning our own planes against us and using them as bombs in terrorist attacks, it was just impossible to even fathom the thought, even though it turned out to be a genius plan... I can't really be mad at the nation's security, because if I would have gotten the warning myself, I would have been like "no way, get outta here..." ya know?

but besides all that, they got away with it, and 9/11 is in the past, so what is the point that congress is trying to get at by asking our security of defense guys about it now? are they just trying to get them to admit that they knew about the "warnings" and didn't take them seriously or some shit?

what about pearl harbor? that was the same shit wasnt it? They got word from others that China (i think it was them, not sure) was planning an attack on Pearl Harbor, and yet nobody thought that would ever happen, yet it did... isnt that along the same guidelines as the 9/11 saga? (as far as not believing in the warnings)

I think they need to start worrying about other types and forms of attacks rather than harping on why 9/11 happened.

In my opinion I believe that the solution to virtually eradicating "terrorism" (as we know it as being Islamic extremists against Westernized society), we'd have to attack the root of the problem.

Yes, military and law enforcement action, along with financial actions against the sources that fund terror, does help deter terrorism. i.e. bombing al Qaeda camps in Afghanistan, arresting senior al Qaeda leaders, and the freezing of known terrorists accounts and the "cover" organizations that support them. However at the same time this helps fuel terrorism.

But the root to what causes terrorism should be confronted. There are MANY causes, but I believe the main reason why the United States and the Western allies have become a target are. I will list them in importance from what I feel is greatest to least.

1. The establishment of Israel in the Middle East by Westernized governments shortly after WWII.

2. The continued support and backing of Israel by the United States and her allies.

3. U.S. troops and other allies that use the "Holy Land" for bases, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, and other Muslim nations. Many Muslims see this as an agressive occupation of their land.

4. Agression against Iraq for years, along with the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

5. The general Westernized influence in much of the Middle East, including the general greed for oil. Oil = $$, and $$ is the root of all evil.

To reverse the top 5 would not be an easy task, and #1 & #2 would be almost impossible. We couldn't just tell Israel to pack their bags and we couldn't abandon them either.

I'll talk more about it later. Tired. :spent:

Archived