Foods That You Absolutely Cannot - no - Will Not Eat

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

half of y'all are a bunch of pussies. I bet half of you dont like a certain food because you have never tasted a good one.

Like the majority of you probably dont get fresh fish like we do here in hawaii. Missing out, that shit is lovely

Avocadoes are great and tomatoes.....especially on sandwiches

Pineapples at full potential are the shit....so juicy

Seafood is Awesome.

I'm half filipino and I think majority of the food smells like shit and I will not go near it. Like that gnarly-stank ass fermented crab paste or those fucked up eggs. Chicken Adobo is the bomb diggity though.

The only one I can think of at the moment is quail egg, but sunday I had that with chopped squid and quail egg (squid somthing I used to hate) but I ate both a liked it a lot .

And another one I just thought of cow tounge that's somthing you would never get me to put in my mouth

some of these are so strange.

Liek zucchini. And boiled cabbage. I LOVE that stuff.

Maybe its the polack in me.

Any way:::::

no meat, obviously. But even when i ate meat

my parents would try to get me to eat this crap...UGH.

HEAD CHEESE::

http://www.trygve.com/headcheese320.jpg'>

"the meaty chunks of a cow's, sheep's, or pig's head,

chopped and combined with a savory gelatinous broth

and allowed to cool in a mold"

"adds a distinctive and memorable quality to salads,

sandwiches, hors d'oeuvres, and even the back porch,

especially if left undiscovered for a few warm days

EWWW!

and mint chocolate chip ice cream

http://www.edys.com/images/flavorImages/1613b.jpg'>

You can’t eat mint chocolate chip?!?

There is definitely some weirdos on here. I want to check out that Filipino duck embryo thing now.

I am not missing anything when it comes to pineapple. It just smells and tastes nasty. Last time I actually ate the stuff, I puked several times throughout the night. Last time I took a bite of pizza without knowing what was on it, I spit it out, then was traumatized for a good while.

Oh, and seafood is incredible. I am about to warm up this Mexican dish right now. It’s got crab, oysters, shrimp, and some other stuff in it.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

HEAD CHEESE::

http://www.trygve.com/headcheese320.jpg'>

"the meaty chunks of a cow's, sheep's, or pig's head,

chopped and combined with a savory gelatinous broth

and allowed to cool in a mold"

"adds a distinctive and memorable quality to salads,

sandwiches, hors d'oeuvres, and even the back porch,

especially if left undiscovered for a few warm days

EWWW!

and mint chocolate chip ice cream

http://www.edys.com/images/flavorImages/1613b.jpg'>

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is that head cheese shit for real? fuck no. :sick: thats pure evil.

i too hate mint chocolate chip ice cream. i wouldnt go as far as can not eat it but i wouldnt want to anymore.

i dont like balut. i hate looking at teh chicken. although, you guys (swif and slave) are right.....the juice and the yellow shit is good.

*i found a pic of balut but i dont want people to get offended or grossed out*

Originally posted by Weapon X

I’d eat that for sure! It looks just like a duck egg.

I trust the Filipinos to make good food. And if I don’t like it, then it would be a perfect reason for me to yell out “pootangimano” (sp) really loud in the restaurant.

you're too cool...didn't know u knew filipino bad words

Originally posted by When

youre all a bunch of food brats

if its put in front of me on a plate and its food,

ill eat it

*hell, i dont even need the plate

I was just gonna post the same thing...I will eat just about anything ecspecially when I'm hungry..The only food ever that I just can;t eat is beets..They make me gag the second they go near my mouth. The smell, color, or whatever is completely out of line.

http://www.lib.ndsu.nodak.edu/grhc/info/introduction/images/gfrclass/gfrclass5.jpg'>

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Originally posted by slave_one

you're too cool...

My life is complete now.

I know a few Filipinos, but the first time I heard that word was when I was riding in front of these guys on a rollercoaster and they were screaming it on the way down the first drop. Whenever I think of that, I start laughing.

Oh yeah, I just ordered the box set for the Macross Saga dvds yesterday. Episodes 1-36. Hopefully they’ll arrive in the mail sooner, rather than later. I can’t wait.

Originally posted by wa5te_pHk

menudo is where its at man. im all about the tripe

The funny part is, I'll try almost anything. I had a can of menudo sitting in my cabinet for like a month, I finally cracked it open like two days ago. It smelled good but when I saw the fucking cilia on the walls of the stomach/intestine I almost puked.

Originally posted by Weapon X

My life is complete now.

I know a few Filipinos, but the first time I heard that word was when I was riding in front of these guys on a rollercoaster and they were screaming it on the way down the first drop. Whenever I think of that, I start laughing.

Oh yeah, I just ordered the box set for the Macross Saga dvds yesterday. Episodes 1-36. Hopefully they’ll arrive in the mail sooner, rather than later. I can’t wait.

yay! i was gonna get it for you and ship it out if you hadn't found it by now...dope!

Originally posted by slave_one

yay! i was gonna get it for you and ship it out if you hadn't found it by now...dope!

You so sweet – you know that?! Good ‘ol ebay came through. I’ll get the next ones later on.

SteveAustin, escargot is really good with beer. I order it from time to time at the bar.

Archived