Foods That You Absolutely Cannot - no - Will Not Eat

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by effyoo

onions? seriously? like even if they're fried and in something?

Weirdos.

No doubt. I have onions on everything.

I can only eat mushrooms on pizza. I can only eat tomatoes if they are in some sort of sauce. And Black Pudding.....I'm sure you all know what that is.

Originally posted by TRAMP

Isn't that Cilantro?...if so, WOW! I don't see how anybody can hate.

it's perfect in everyway. best friends with lime. and New Mexican Green chile..whooooo.

my girlfriend cant do cilantro ... im dead serious she can detect it in the smallest amounts. she wont touch a salsa if its in there. to me it seems to be like a bad chemical mix for her ... there have been times when i saw a flake or two as i give her something and i think no fucking way will she know, well im wrong she makes this face and i know ... its amazing. where i can eat that shit like its salad, right off the choping block !!

the thing about cilantro is to try it again.

i used to be picky, but i'll eat anything now. i hated celery, onions, squash, tomatoes, eggs-except medium hard boiled, just about everything, except lima beans and seafood, which i've always loved.

blue cheese - tastes the way a farm smells. *gag*

Most seafood (although when prepared correctly, almost all of it is tasty.. for the most part though, it's the sickness)

Mayonaise or mustard

Other than that, it goes in my belly right quick.

What's up with you kids and not liking celery? It doesn't taste like anything!

you guys are pansies! i dont really like onions or mushrooms or tomatoes but i'll eat them all over some bomb dish or sandwich. how can you not like pineapple? or peanut butter? brussel sprouts are pretty gay... theres certain tastes i cant stand but i cant put my finger on them right now...

Originally posted by esp

MAYONAISE

i dont understand how people like that shit. fuckign fuceejty fuckles

How can you not like mayo? Best Foods mayo is god's gift to the wonderful world of condiments.

SOmetimes, when i get stoned, I will spoon a fat dollop of Mayo out of the jar and then i lick it up off the sppon like an ice cream cone. FUcking delicious. I always lick the extra mayo off the knife when I make a sandwich.

Mayo is delicious.

But anyway, i am pretty open to food. My gf's mom (asian) served us BEARS PAW one night....pretty tasty.

I guess I would never eat anything derived from insects

Originally posted by Kilo7-

Coriander.

Common name: Cilantro.

Go get a vietnamese sub. I was never a big fan of cilantro, but the way it combines with the meat, etc. = good.

Trivia bonus: alot of vietnamese cooking is influened by french cuisine, thus the introduction of cilantro.

Originally posted by iquit

yes, very weird stinky shit indeed.

i hope i never go near that shit ever again... i got the stomach flu coming from thailand.. and i would imagine that smell and start puking everywhere..haha..where did you have it at?

Archived