Coast To Coast Am

Guest xgoldfrontsx

dude is kinda weird, discovered his show is on here last night. anyone listen to his strange ideas of the world as we know it? i found it intresting but im not really sure if hes out of his mind or on to some things other people dont get. either way he kept me listing for a while last night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

anyone remotely interested should check this out! 4 years in the making

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Mon 03.03 >>

UFO Historian Art Campbell will share new information about a saucer crash which took place 160 miles west of Roswell, the same night as the widely publicized crash.

Art Campbell's site: http://www.ufocrashbook.com/

First Hour: A pioneer in the development of exopolitics, Dr. Michael Salla will discuss a secret UN meeting on UFOs.

----------------

also thank you everyone for your condolences regarding my friend Philly who passed away this weekend

it is much appreciated, really

• 1 year later...

i started listening in OCT of 02 i listened 5 nights a weeks for about 3 years while i worked nights... some of the topics are cool, but a lot of it is off the wall type shit... this show turned one of my homies into the biggest conspiracy nut... i still tune in on the drive home from a late night out... agreed with AIDS Art Bell FTW!