Coast To Coast Am

Guest xgoldfrontsx

this shit is on some illizm

shits creepy sometimes i dont want to go to bed im so shook. lol

naw but really, this was my routine in jail. nort is cool, im not old school enough for bell. i hate that dood ian punit. hes the herb of all herbs.........2012 niggah!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEAK NIGGUH!!!

>u

//////// ///////// /////////

Last edited by AllTheWrongWords : 04-22-2008 at 12:35 AM. Reason: My original post was telling Zeke to go to sleep. Something completely irrelevant to the thread topic. BALLS.

Add to Pfffffffffft's Reputation

• 2 years later...

Does anyone else listen to this show? I have been listening to it the past two nights and it was able to hold my attention, which is rare when it comes to talk radio. He had on some Dr.Judy Ross who had a phd in mechanical engineering talking about direct energy technology being used to take down the twin towers. It was a trip, anyways. Has anybody else heard trippy shit on this show? I searched for a thread on this and couldn't find one.

standard:

BRITT218-480x705.jpg

Does George even host this shit anymore?

Seems like whenever I happen to check it out it's someone else. Either that Ian Punnet dude or someone I don't know.

Their site has a photo gallery that will drain hours from your life. (great for killin time at work... all SFW)

Show was better with Art Bell. Been listening the better part of a decade son,recognize. ALIEN LIZARD PEOPLE

this. i used to fall asleep listening to c2c til it started giving me nitemares.

i love the crazies that call in. i remember some nut claiming he survived off

diet coke and nothing else.